Fantasia: Music Evolved

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So this is Harmonix next game....kinect..

That Harmonix's next game is being built exclusively for the Xbox's Kinect (both of them) is not a surprise. Its Dance Central series was among the motion controller's best and most successful franchises, after all.

It's also not unexpected that it's a music game. Harmonix, after all, is a unique development studio built on the principles of connecting people with music in new and interactive ways - and the legacy (Frequency, Amplitude, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Dance Central) clearly reflects that.

What's more shocking is that the studio's hooked up with Disney and are making Fantasia: Music Evolved, a modern-day take on Walt Disney's obscure theatrical experiment from 1940.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...d-kinect-dream

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Cool idea but it looks boring and skeptical that it'll be as cool as they're hoping. It looks like people will be waving their hands around like an idiot and add stupid effects to decent songs.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
A game like this will be stupid until we have the technology to actually add 3D holographic effects to peoples' hands/bodies like in the video.

A real gameplay video will probably look like Michael J. Fox playing Dance Dance Revolution in his living room.

Caliane

Cool idea but it looks boring and skeptical that it'll be as cool as they're hoping. It looks like people will be waving their hands around like an idiot and add stupid effects to decent songs.
yeah, that video does nothing for me at all.

When I think Harmonix, Kinect, and Fantasia?
I think. Flower world interaction+ Okami brush and "hand drawn" world+ well, maybe that video.

A hand drawn animated world, you interact with via kinect and music.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The real issue with this game is the fucking track list. Fantasia = Classical Music. If you want to be more contemporary, you have ASSTONS of great Disney music. (Aladdin, Lion King, etc)

Bruno Mars? Really?

Who makes these retarded decisions?