Fantasy Football Advice

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got a trade request. They wanna give me Amari Cooper WR and James Robinson RB for Davante Adams. My RB situation is pretty shitty with my only good one being Dalvin Cook so this is kinda tempting. My recievers are pretty good though. Thoughts?

This didn't age well. I wouldn't trust anyone on the Cowboys currently, although maybe Cooper rebounds if Dalton gets back in. Cook and pretty much carry a slightly shittier RB2 with how high his ceiling is week to week. Frankly I see Adams as a top 5, maybe even top 3 rest of the year WR. Robinson did have a good week last week, though, after a couple of weeks not doing a whole lot.

Did you end up taking this trade? Curious to know how many RB and flex spots your league has and what the RB waiver wire looks like.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ya I got fucked hard by that Eagles/Cowboys game. 1 point from Cooper and 1 point from my kicker. I was shopping Cooper before even the Dak trade and still everyone thought he was garbage.

But I also play in a league of idiots.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya I got fucked hard by that Eagles/Cowboys game. 1 point from Cooper and 1 point from my kicker. I was shopping Cooper before even the Dak trade and still everyone thought he was garbage.

But I also play in a league of idiots.

Fucking miracle of a game. 6 minutes left and looking like yet another Zeurlein FG was going to put me down 20 and change to needing 5.8 from Rojo tonight to seal a win. Took the Eagle D long enough but came through in the end.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Man, past 2 weeks fucking rough. Zeke production has disappeared with the Cowboys situation. Carson injured for ???. Kittle out the season effectively. Calvin Ridley following Carson with the mid foot sprain that is going to be an ongoing problem.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
A bit torn on who to play this week, Hasty or Edwards-Helaire. I realize on paper Edwards-Helaire should be a no brainer, but first off he has only had a couple good games, and now with Bell there it seems to be cutting into his workload. On the other side, the 49ers will be without Coleman as well this week so I assume Hasty will get the bulk of the carries against a suspect Packers defense.

However, if I play Hasty I am quite sure Shanahan will roll with McKinnon all game!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Always me bumping this thread. My team has been a disaster of injuries, I've had 4 people go to IR this year. Team is blow. Looking at going Kelce for Aaron Jones, and in a different trade to another player Antonio Gibson for Mike Williams. Anyone have opinions?

1635971173262.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm leaning towards yes on both as well, unless anyone has a good reason to not.

I didn't say but we're .5 ppr

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Always me bumping this thread. My team has been a disaster of injuries, I've had 4 people go to IR this year. Team is blow. Looking at going Kelce for Aaron Jones, and in a different trade to another player Antonio Gibson for Mike Williams. Anyone have opinions?

View attachment 380363
This aged poorly. Aaron Jones MCL, Goedert went out with a concussion. I'd like Gibson and Kelce back lol