Fantasy Football - FoH PPR 2016

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Season 7.

League is full. Do not miss the draft. It is an auction and you will be forever hated if we have to work around you.

Good luck.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This league is great. Bastages must return to glory after finishing a pitiful 3rd last season.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm in but you left me out of the poll (Trickling Dicks).

You took the other open team.

I emailed Pork Chop as he has not claimed his team. If I don't hear from him by end of day there willbe a slot open.

Itlan you be first in line.

Last edited:

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
ESPN app was fucking down before gametime so I couldn't sub in Winston. Sitting pretty on my bench with Brady on a bye. Whoever plays me, enjoy your win, I'm not picking up another QB lol.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was alot of interest in this league before the season started and I have put a poll up to see if current owners are interested in expanding back to 12 teams for next year.

The league was originally a 12 team league however we went to 10 a couple years back, primarily due to a couple nutsacks not participating in the draft and of course changing message boards which made things difficult. Things seem stable now on that front and I did in fact turn a bunch of people away that wanted to play this year.

Anyway, I put the poll up so think it over and vote. It's not binding either way but I'd like to see what y'all think.

Sterling

El Presidente
12 would be fine. My team this year has been a real shitshow, which sucks, I'm almost always there at the very end! Does mean I could end up no longer being the only ever HIV division champion!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The quest for 4 is on.

PS make sure you go to the league page and vote on the poll.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Semifinal Results

Capture.JPG