Fantasy Football - Wait lists

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Note: @Admin - No need to sticky this.

If you are interested in being a new owner in one of the annual fantasy football leagues, this is the thread to let me know.

- There are 2 ESPN standard leagues which are 10 team fun leagues (no money, bragging rights is your prize). The drafts are both on Tues 9/5 at 9 and 10:15 EST. These are quick snake drafts but we do require attendance.

-There is 1 PPR AUCTION league that is currently 10 team (no money, bragging rights is your prize). That draft will be Wednesday 9/6 at 9EST. Because it is auction, expect about 2 hours, or so. We try to make it quicker but sometimes dipshits bid on kickers. This league MAY go to 12 if we have interest. It was originally 12 back in the day and it was still a great time. DRAFT PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. I can't stress this enough. If you cannot make the draft, at bare minimum, don't ask to play.

If you are interested in playing any of these leagues, post here. If, say, you want PPR and not regular, let me know. I am setting everything up now and I will begin filling empty slots next weekend first come first serve, according to who posts here. If you are selected for a team, I will PM you for an email invite.

If you have questions let me know. Thanks.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update: Looking for 2 for PPR. If we can get 2 we will go to a 12 team format. See the sticky for draft time. YOU MUST BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE DRAFT. It is an auction format so it takes a couple of hours.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I'm not working night shift anymore and would take a spot in any league if there's one available.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not working night shift anymore and would take a spot in any league if there's one available.

I sent emails out to all leagues reminding people to claim their teams by end of the weekend. I imagine some team(s) will be available next week.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UPDATE 8/28

Fun League I - 1 spot available.

Fun League II (Gravy League) - 1 spot available.

PPR Auction - 2 slots available to expand the league to 12. These will happen only if we get 2 people.

Wombat Wombat you have first dibs. Shoot me a PM with email addy and the league(s) you want. Draft dates and times are in the stickys.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
My wife is pregnant and due on 9/10. Assuming that holds or goes later, I shouldn't miss any drafts but it might not be a bad idea for someone to be my backup for at least the auction draft in case it comes early.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife is pregnant and due on 9/10. Assuming that holds or goes later, I shouldn't miss any drafts but it might not be a bad idea for someone to be my backup for at least the auction draft in case it comes early.

FInd a 2nd owner you like and pm me their email. And remember to fake some sympathy pains.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update: Wombat Wombat will take the slot in Fun I.

Still need a player for Fun 2 (Gravy League)

Need 2 to commit for PPR expansion, otherwise we stick with 10.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last update: Need 1 for Gravy League. This is your last chance to unseat Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy as the ruling queen of Fantasy.....Football.

FCFS. Hurry Hurry. Omaha.

• 1Worf

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Last update: Need 1 for Gravy League. This is your last chance to unseat Mrs. Gravy Mrs. Gravy as the ruling queen of Fantasy.....Football.

FCFS. Hurry Hurry. Omaha.
Such a series of unusual events last year that brought me to that unlikely throne. It still is very funny to me that my team won; I still shake my head and giggle about it.

But today, I am not feeling terribly competitive, I had a turn at the crown and now kind of want someone else to hold it. It's heavy.

(OK. I lie, I want to kick your asses.)

• 1Worf