Far Cry 6

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Anton Castillo (Giancarlo Esposito) is promising to return the island nation of Yara back to its former prosperity while he grooms his son Diego (Anthony Gonzalez) to become the next El Presidente.

Anton’s methods are extreme. To build the wealth of the nation for his son to inherit, he will sacrifice the freedom and lives of anyone who stands in his way.

Those who oppose Anton have a target on their backs. They are branded as Fake Yarans and forced into labor camps, where they are never heard from again.

With each passing day, Anton and Diego’s power continues to grow, but the resistance remains divided and without unified leadership. The spark of revolution is in danger of being extinguished.

In its past life, Yara was a prosperous nation and a tropical paradise that attracted travelers from all over the world, excited to explore its lush jungles, pristine beaches, and sprawling capital city.

After revolution and decades of foreign economic sanctions and blockade, Yara has been frozen in time, forcing its people to find new ways to adapt.

Release: February 18, 2021.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For a moment, I thought the son was going to just drop the grenade down onto the compound guards.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Will you be captured 9 times in this one too?

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Game has been delayed indefinitely, no new release date announced.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
"We need more time to make a reskinned version of the games we've been making for 12 years"
I mean they’ve been fun 7 outta ten’s for me. Great time sinks.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, im mo series expertoranything, but i just played 5 and i was properly entertained. I could see how it may get same old same old after a while, but it was well done so i have zero complaints

bytes

Molten Core Raider
The patricians guide to Far Cry is to skip every other game and grab the ones you do want to play for 75% off. The games are decent value at this point.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The patricians guide to Far Cry is to skip every other game and grab the ones you do want to play for 75% off. The games are decent value at this point.
Other than Primal, I’ve got them all at launch and have always enjoyed them and got my value out of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Tarrant stamp of mediocrity

I mean, two others posted they liked them too, directly after your initial post, but by all means single me out. 🙄

also let’s not pretend that like and dislike of a game is mostly subjective from person to person.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean, two others posted they liked them too, directly after your initial post, but by all means single me out. 🙄

also let’s not pretend that like and dislike of a game is mostly subjective from person to person.
I'm just picking on you as you have a tendency to dispute criticisms of generally average products by saying you like them regardless

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m not disputing anything though, really. I’m fine if people don’t like a game, just stating that I enjoyed it. I’m not here saying inherently that Farcry 4 and 5 weren’t the same formula and game but with different stories. Just both were still enjoyable for me. They found something safe that works and sells shit tons of copies so they went with it. Hard to fault them.

we will see if 5 is as ambitious as they say it is, whenever the heck it launches.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
they found out that their game is not woke enough and in a desperate need of re-write to fill it with virtue signaling, pronoun bonanza and general sjw fletching. If you can't suck lube out of a tranny asshole, this game will be a failure in today's world.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
they found out that their game is not woke enough and in a desperate need of re-write to fill it with virtue signaling, pronoun bonanza and general sjw fletching. If you can't suck lube out of a tranny asshole, this game will be a failure in today's world.
I dont understand a single word you just said.

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Other than Primal, I’ve got them all at launch and have always enjoyed them and got my value out of them. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I've played 5 only and really enjoyed it. Which one should I go with next to have a good time?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or buy that ubisoft+ thing. You get all their games i think for 15/month. So you could try them all and cancel in 3 months for the cost of 1 game

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Or buy that ubisoft+ thing. You get all their games i think for 15/month. So you could try them all and cancel in 3 months for the cost of 1 game
Yep, was just looking at that, and will be what I probably do eventually.