Farm Simulator

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's no thread for this game!? What in tarnation?

This game is just like rimworld / dwarf fortress. Losing is fun! I started with half a million dollars and by the end of the night I had made about 5 grand. And spent 250k.

The field I bought was full of sunflowers so I did a delivery contract first. Whoever lives in the castle wanted 3 big cocaine containers delivered for a party. I think prince Andrew lives there.

I leased a truck but couldn't lift the heavy boxes so I went and leased and forklift.
20191129182437_1.jpg

Missed my turn in the dark and ended up on the railroad tracks and the cargo bounced out.
20191129183127_1.jpg

Somewhere in here the server admin accidentally hit some super high speed time compression key on accident and didn't even know it. My sunflowers turned ready to harvest so I hauled ass and leased a harvester and header. By the time I drove to the field it was withered so I wasted like 10 grand on that. That's when we kind of figured out something was up with time.
20191129223110_1.jpg

I planted some Barley and fertilized it with liquid fertilizer in a ginormous sprayer I leased. Then the admin hit the key on accident again. I got this harvester and was going along fine then I filled up and didn't know what to do. Friend said he bought a silo so I decided to do that since there was no telling when things were going to start withering again so I was in a hurry.

The good silos were 100k+ so I bought a cheap 15k bunker silo. I couldn't get the damn thing to place on my land so I just tried waving the mouse around and spam clicking and it finally placed. Then I noticed it charged me 65 grand in construction costs. I drive over to it and it's made a giant hill to create a level area for the silo, which is just 2 pieces of concrete to throw shit in.

I dump my stuff there (after falling off the side a few times) and finish harvesting. Spend like 2 hours trying to conveyor the grain into a shitty wagon trailer thing, finally a friend comes over with a big ice cream scoop front loader on his tractor and scoops up a load. I take it to the best price place to sell it.

2900 dollars.

Oops I lied, I'm down to 217 in that picture.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't play it, but I've seen some people have some fun with it in multiplayer just fucking around. I imagine it would make for some good drunk multiplayer fun with forumies. Utnayan Utnayan Ever driven a tractor while drunk?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I don't play it, but I've seen some people have some fun with it in multiplayer just fucking around. I imagine it would make for some good drunk multiplayer fun with forumies. Utnayan Utnayan Ever driven a tractor while drunk?

Definitely on my bucket list 😜

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's no thread for this game!? What in tarnation?

This game is just like rimworld / dwarf fortress. Losing is fun! I started with half a million dollars and by the end of the night I had made about 5 grand. And spent 250k.

The field I bought was full of sunflowers so I did a delivery contract first. Whoever lives in the castle wanted 3 big cocaine containers delivered for a party. I think prince Andrew lives there.

I leased a truck but couldn't lift the heavy boxes so I went and leased and forklift.
View attachment 235285

Missed my turn in the dark and ended up on the railroad tracks and the cargo bounced out.
View attachment 235286

Somewhere in here the server admin accidentally hit some super high speed time compression key on accident and didn't even know it. My sunflowers turned ready to harvest so I hauled ass and leased a harvester and header. By the time I drove to the field it was withered so I wasted like 10 grand on that. That's when we kind of figured out something was up with time.
View attachment 235287

I planted some Barley and fertilized it with liquid fertilizer in a ginormous sprayer I leased. Then the admin hit the key on accident again. I got this harvester and was going along fine then I filled up and didn't know what to do. Friend said he bought a silo so I decided to do that since there was no telling when things were going to start withering again so I was in a hurry.

The good silos were 100k+ so I bought a cheap 15k bunker silo. I couldn't get the damn thing to place on my land so I just tried waving the mouse around and spam clicking and it finally placed. Then I noticed it charged me 65 grand in construction costs. I drive over to it and it's made a giant hill to create a level area for the silo, which is just 2 pieces of concrete to throw shit in.

I dump my stuff there (after falling off the side a few times) and finish harvesting. Spend like 2 hours trying to conveyor the grain into a shitty wagon trailer thing, finally a friend comes over with a big ice cream scoop front loader on his tractor and scoops up a load. I take it to the best price place to sell it.

2900 dollars.

Oops I lied, I'm down to 217 in that picture.

Sounds like real life farming this year, everything rotting before you get to it.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I played farming simulator 2019 some.. i like the macro aspect of it but too much driving for me.. you can hire people to do those tasks for you but it seems almost impossible to turn a profit doing that. Did have a bunch of fun stuffing things up like tipping a truck carrying felled trees over the edge of a cliff.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
They need to make the California expac where you battle raging wildfires all around you while you farm.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm now 150k in debt and I've earned like maybe 30k haha.

I guess it's not real farmin unless you are in debt

• 1Worf

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I have about 600hrs in the series. I have operated heavy machinery and always enjoyed it, game was a relaxing way of playing with some equipment. Definitely a different type game than many are use to .

Capture - Copy.JPG

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is a great game to play on a server with friends.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
What I didn't realize until I checked Logitech for sales yesterday (c'mon, z906 at an unrealistic ~$150 plz) is that they make this stuff:

1575229750351.png

1575229781219.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
425 in debt now. Accidentally sold my beloved tractor. I had to buy another one for 210 and I only got 130 for it.

I have 3 pieces of land now though, thanks bank!

20191201115358_1.jpg
20191201094530_1.jpg
20191201092524_1.jpg
20191201075954_1.jpg

We got a GPS guidance mod. It is exactly like the real thing. Same wierd noises and everything

• 1Worf