File Merging - Need a hand

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, not sure where to put this, hoping y'all can help or point me in the right direction.

I'm trying to take 16 png files that are all 112x112 pixels and create a 300dpi 8" x 8" final image. Is this even possible?

I've tried a few online merger pages, but they add artifacts, and background color I can't filter out. If it helps, I have Acrobat DC pro I use for work.

If anyone wants to save me the trouble of learning this, since it's for a one off, i'd be happy to f&f someone 20$ via paypal to do it for me. Final output has to meet these requirements:

For optimal results, upload a JPG that is 150-300 DPI (Also accepted TIF)
For faster file uploading, files less than 50Mb recommended.
Please ensure that files are in RGB colour mode not CMYK

There is a 17th 112x112 png I'd like made into something similar on it's own.

Here's hoping. Thanks you fuckers!

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
[xkcd comic about finding the resolution but not actually reporting the fix goes here]

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Did you do it with MSpaint? Cause I'm pretty sure MSpaint can do that. Or any image editing software made in the last 20 years.

Langemede

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did you do it with MSpaint? Cause I'm pretty sure MSpaint can do that. Or any image editing software made in the last 20 years.

Actually, yeah, I used mspaint to paste in the individual icons to one big icon. Then used itfanview to resize it and set the dpi I needed. Cheers