Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just got up through unlocking my 1st Chocobo. I pulled multiple Prime Numbers from the 1st two 10 pulls, a Marasume, and then also basically a 5* weapon for everyone. Just kind of clicking through screens at this point and trying to unlock features to see what is what. A couple of people from my Eternal Evolution group are playing also, so we're talking a bit in Discord about stuff.

The exploration part is annoying, but so far it has only been 1 part of each chapter and then if you do the Criterion dungeons, which is better than doing them in story mode. I pretty much just auto everything at this point anyways. Matt with Prime Meridian is pretty good at AoE healing. Only did 4 rerolls and never saw an Aeris weapon so stuck with the Matt pulls.

Never played Crisis Core or whatever this 1st Soldier thing is, so getting to see some of these characters is at least interesting. No idea if there's any longevity here but for the first night it has at least been fun.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I just got up through unlocking my 1st Chocobo. I pulled multiple Prime Numbers from the 1st two 10 pulls, a Marasume, and then also basically a 5* weapon for everyone. Just kind of clicking through screens at this point and trying to unlock features to see what is what. A couple of people from my Eternal Evolution group are playing also, so we're talking a bit in Discord about stuff.

The exploration part is annoying, but so far it has only been 1 part of each chapter and then if you do the Criterion dungeons, which is better than doing them in story mode. I pretty much just auto everything at this point anyways. Matt with Prime Meridian is pretty good at AoE healing. Only did 4 rerolls and never saw an Aeris weapon so stuck with the Matt pulls.

Never played Crisis Core or whatever this 1st Soldier thing is, so getting to see some of these characters is at least interesting. No idea if there's any longevity here but for the first night it has at least been fun.
This is why I stopped Brave Exvius. I want Aeris to be the healer not original character "Matt".

Honkai Star Rail is probably the best mobile turn based combat game right now. It's using a variation of the FF10 battle system.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Doesn't this start with Before Crisis? I'm guessing Matt is one of the Turks in that game. IIRC the game is about the Turks.

I really have no idea what to expect from this. So far I played long enough to get to the tutorial fight.

I'm not surprised they blow their wad with Cloud vs Sephiroth immediately in the tutorial fight. The people running FF7 in the modern day have proven they have no restraint, hence having FF7R end with a Sephiroth DBZ fight in space on a meteor or something. Instead of being a peaceful and introspective walk to the end of the highway like it should have been.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't this start with Before Crisis? I'm guessing Matt is one of the Turks in that game. IIRC the game is about the Turks.

I really have no idea what to expect from this. So far I played long enough to get to the tutorial fight.

I'm not surprised they blow their wad with Cloud vs Sephiroth immediately in the tutorial fight. The people running FF7 in the modern day have proven they have no restraint, hence having FF7R end with a Sephiroth DBZ fight in space on a meteor or something. Instead of being a peaceful and introspective walk to the end of the highway like it should have been.

No, it starts with FFVII and you play it up through escape the reactor, then switch to Crisis and play it up to a point, then switch to First Soldier. Etc.