Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ah can't transfer to that one I guess, must be congested? I assume you have to be on the same server or whatever?

Ya,

If you are on the same Data Center though you can grab a Link Pearl and be able to talk across the DC without having to be on the same server.

Hopefully if they ever get Region Travel kinks worked out, we'll get more Pearl options for DC/Full Cross-Region chat stuff.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Ah can't transfer to that one I guess, must be congested? I assume you have to be on the same server or whatever?

Because of the release on X-box a lot of the best servers got congested yeah. I don't imagine it will go away before Dawntrail, which will of course make things 10x worse.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Because of the release on X-box a lot of the best servers got congested yeah. I don't imagine it will go away before Dawntrail, which will of course make things 10x worse.
I keep forgetting Xbox being a thing now. Greg has pretty much always been congested. Does it not open up during windows on off hours like it used to?

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I just world visit and stay on Gilgamesh. Haven't been back to my home world in quite some time. The party finder is so much better than the Crystal party finder.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I keep forgetting Xbox being a thing now. Greg has pretty much always been congested. Does it not open up during windows on off hours like it used to?

That only works when the world is Full, not Congested. Congested is a server designation which is basically saying "Full, GFTO" until they remove it.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
My character is on Goblin. Maybe I just need to find a discord or something. This game is confusing sometimes.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Concur with just visiting Gilgamesh. Started a new char on Halacarnassus awhile back due to road to 80 and recently got some RL friends to FINALLY try FFXIV and they've been enjoying it a ton. One just hit level 90 and finished the core Endwalker story. We started a FC but can't even try and get a house until the end of the month which sucks.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I was able to create a character a few months back on Gilgamesh, finally finished core EW story on him, leveling some other jobs now. Aether definitely much better.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I ended up finding an FC by asking in chat if there were any I should avoid because they weren't LGBTQ friendly. I then sought out the most promising one with a death's head skull in their logo.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I ended up finding an FC by asking in chat if there were any I should avoid because they weren't LGBTQ friendly. I then sought out the most promising one with a death's head skull in their logo.
1713839054036.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users