Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lKM09du.png

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

So if you like afk farming crystals, The Twelve's Bounty followed by the Giving Land. Giving Land has 3 min CD, but worth it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I hit giving lands when I go gather my maps on lightning crystals on the +1 gathering node, it's like 100crystals for free basically. I should probably look into finding a wind crystal node that has zonure maps instead though, I have plenty of lightning but low on winds.

Merrith

Yeah I hit giving lands when I go gather my maps on lightning crystals on the +1 gathering node, it's like 100crystals for free basically. I should probably look into finding a wind crystal node that has zonure maps instead though, I have plenty of lightning but low on winds.

sweet Asylum node in Rak'tika probably wind one with zonure maps.

Araxen

Do you think Square will put the expansion on sale for Black Friday, or is it still too soon after release? I tried ESO dur the free weekend, but I wasn't a fan of the combat. I'm really have a hankering to play a MMO right now, and going back to WoW isn't it.

Malakriss

They have done discounts for the last two years, but mogstation sales we had one earlier this year so i'm not sure if we can expect that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Do you think Square will put the expansion on sale for Black Friday, or is it still too soon after release? I tried ESO dur the free weekend, but I wasn't a fan of the combat. I'm really have a hankering to play a MMO right now, and going back to WoW isn't it.
Possible, also possible the expansion will be on sale on 3rd parties/Steam(make sure you grab from Steam if main account is Steam, and from 3rd parties/Square if not Steam), but who knows, the sales for FF are pretty erratic and hard to predict.

sweet Asylum node in Rak'tika probably wind one with zonure maps.
Yeah I hit that up earlier and that was it, nodes are a bit further apart which is more annoying but it's not so bad. Gonna get my 100winds a day for a while and probably grab a big stack at some point when prices are low enough.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Considering all items are from job specific nodes and forced collectibles to have zero impact on the player market, not surprised at all.

edit: crafts appear to use 1-2 of some existing materials from various levels depending on the item level.

Last edited:

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Items available for Ishgard scrips :

ishgard scrips 1.PNG

Ishgard scrips 2.PNG

Not sure if it was confirmed anywhere but the cutscenes in the gateway quests make clear it's going to open up Ishgard housing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Not sure how it compares to leves/collectibles, looking at it normal collectibles are more xp, shit's pretty crazy after the buffs, although these are easier to get mats for I guess. The CUL recipe is really easy to do(for 80) and you don't need to actually turn in full value to get stuff, do need gathering if you want to grab the mats though since prices are fucked for now and probably will stay fucked for a while. It goes very quickly though I think it took me like 15mins to get 200 of each mats, they have +3 to +9 bonuses on some nodes.

Malakriss

100 combines is 5800 of the new scrip, 4+2 crystals x 100 is not that bad. So you gather the new materials yourself and still have to craft or collect the tradeable mat rather than pay MB prices. And you can pick which of the 8 you want to do so no surprise I'll choose ARM, hurrah for cheap ice+earth crystals and it's manasilver nuggets for the extra mat. Already have a 999 stack with plenty of silver ore leftover from 5.05 prep that was never needed.

So this is simply Rowena 2.0 collectibles and as soon as I saw that i went back to bed. I can pump that out today, tomorrow, slowly over the next week and buy all the collectable stuff and then.. what's the leaderboard situation, what's any incentive to go beyond collecting all of the old diadem minions and being done?

Cybsled

You can craft sky rat replica armor with no class restrictions, so you can use healer/tank glam on dps and vice versa.

Malakriss

How to survive other server's craft fates as a Wanderer: claim that we are all Aetherers (insert your own datacenter as necessary) and all of these colonizers are trying to deny you reasonable work opportunities to feed your 5 kids.

If they ask why you are on a combat class, tell them not to assume your social class.

Cybsled

People are getting pissed and going all MAGA, wanting to kick the world visitors out and build a firewall lol