Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Truth be told it doesn't really effect me much since Savage doesn't seem likely for me. At i192 I am almost always doing the most dmg in my parties MNK or no so my epeen stays erect. Plus playing a rarer job is a nice welcome considering how over saturated they used to be.

Just seems weird that they would further buff the already best ST dps. Or is that DRG?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Truth be told it doesn't really effect me much since Savage doesn't seem likely for me. At i192 I am almost always doing the most dmg in my parties MNK or no so my epeen stays erect. Plus playing a rarer job is a nice welcome considering how over saturated they used to be.

Just seems weird that they would further buff the already best ST dps. Or is that DRG?
DRG is higher. MNK technically contributes the least DPS of the three melees.

DRG has the highest DPS of the three, and also gives a 10% bonus to BRDs/MCHs.
MNK isbarelya higher DPS than NIN, but doesn't provide any offensive utility to its group.
NIN isbarelya lower DPS than MNK, but increases the whole party's DPS with Trick Attack.

The DPS difference between MNK and NIN before the patch was like, 2%. They have been extremely close.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
DRG is higher. MNK technically contributes the least DPS of the three melees.

DRG has the highest DPS of the three, and also gives a 10% bonus to BRDs/MCHs.
MNK isbarelya higher DPS than NIN, but doesn't provide any offensive utility to its group.
NIN isbarelya lower DPS than MNK, but increases the whole party's DPS with Trick Attack.

The DPS difference between MNK and NIN before the patch was like, 2%. They have been extremely close.
Gay. Haven't played since last September but we were top of the single target dog pile and we sure as shit had to work the hardest to get there. What utility do monks even bring these days?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Gay. Haven't played since last September but we were top of the single target dog pile and we sure as shit had to work the hardest to get there. What utility do monks even bring these days?
Dragon Kick for the INT debuff (but if you have a DRK, they do the same thing with Delirium.) MNKs also have the 2nd highest AoE DPS in the game right now (behind SMN, ahead of BLM.)

...uh...

Mantra?

The only reason I switched to MNK from NIN is because my static PLD refused to go to DRK and the INT debuff is really important.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there an Icy Veins type of site for this game or do I have to scour the Reddit to find info?

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reddit is cancer, but it's a good place to find info.

What's Icy Veins?
Icy veins was a place to go for figuring out rotations, stats, itemization, et cetera for WoW. There were also a number of things added since launch that I'm totally oblivious to.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
A2 savage felt easier than A1S, but holy crap A3 Savage is a whole new level of hardcore. I can't even fathom how people beat this before eso weaps

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those forums are the 'eq' equivalent of foh forums I think. Lot of epeen and ruffled feathers in some of those threads

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
I'm slogging my way through the story quests to catch up to Heavansward, holy shit there's a lot of em. I'm on a different server now but will probably try to transfer over when I hit the new content. Is ISIS raiding these days?

Xalara

Golden Squire
I managed to come across from cheap 2-star mats on the marketboard and made some HQ Aurum Regis Earrings of Gathering. Thoughts on how much I should sell it for? I'm on a mid-size server and currently have it listed at 17 million gil.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Just downed Garuda - really fun fight for just a pug que.
Garuda is actually fairly challenging for a required leveling boss. I remember being stuck on Garuda NM until FC members were able to log on and help me because everyone in the DF was pants-on-head retarded.

I managed to come across from cheap 2-star mats on the marketboard and made some HQ Aurum Regis Earrings of Gathering. Thoughts on how much I should sell it for? I'm on a mid-size server and currently have it listed at 17 million gil.
+GP earrings? Good luck selling them at all. The market for that is very small.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Garuda is actually fairly challenging for a required leveling boss. I remember being stuck on Garuda NM until FC members were able to log on and help me because everyone in the DF was pants-on-head retarded.
I ended up being the only person left alive. I thankfully had my CD's up and was able to barely knock off the last 10% of her HP.