Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I actually never got around to doing BCOB, is it feasible with 3 players at 70? We can pretty much cover any role.
With 3 ppl yeah everything's doable easily. The hardest part is T9, but with 3 people you can actually do it properly so it shouldn't be an issue.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Going through and unlocking a bunch of stuff and having to Google quest chains to figure stuff out has made me even more into this game. Shit.

Squadron will finish the level 40 rank mission today, and so that'll be sweet. Goal right now is just leveling a bunch of jobs, the problem is getting them geared up at 70 is gonna be expensive! About a million per job right now for Rak 380 gear.

Cybsled

Going through and unlocking a bunch of stuff and having to Google quest chains to figure stuff out has made me even more into this game. Shit.

Squadron will finish the level 40 rank mission today, and so that'll be sweet. Goal right now is just leveling a bunch of jobs, the problem is getting them geared up at 70 is gonna be expensive! About a million per job right now for Rak 380 gear.

Don’t spend (much) money on that sort of gear. Do raid/trial/tome stuff, especially since the xpac is only a few months out.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think I'm the only one from these boards on Leviathan unless I missed a message. Most seem to be on Gilgamesh and I know i've seen a Malboro around here.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Just looking for a casual LS to hang in, but I'm sure I can take off my clothes and walk around town and find one

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just looking for a casual LS to hang in, but I'm sure I can take off my clothes and walk around town and find one
Looking for a character name (and server) and if it's Gilg I'll tell you where to walk in Limsa so the slutty catgirls come hounding you for some reverse pussy. Unless you're a catboi, then you might as well be asexual.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
I'm on Levi too, play as Something Wicked. The only casual LS I'm in is gathering/crafting discussion though.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
We could actually have a really decent FoH community in this game if we weren't split across different data centers.

Crone

We could actually have a really decent FoH community in this game if we weren't split across different data centers.
I've got a bunch of friends split, because the Preferred Server status kept changing, and it was too good to pass up for a new player just starting out. The plan though is to level like crazy, and then all transfer to the same server later this month, when they offer free server transfers.

Crone

Brynhildr is where myself and many friends are going. Not sure why that one, but currently on Midgardsomr. Join up Noodle! 🤜

Opinions on next class to 70? New one , or existing one. Ideally, I'm gonna level them all, but curious everyone's thoughts and favorites!

4562f27799ae56987c7de446d7e24b96.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Brynhildr is where myself and many friends are going. Not sure why that one, but currently on Midgardsomr. Join up Noodle! 🤜

Opinions on next class to 70? New one , or existing one. Ideally, I'm gonna level them all, but curious everyone's thoughts and favorites!

4562f27799ae56987c7de446d7e24b96.png

Getting Warrior to max level will save you a lot of grief for when you need to run dungeons and your friends aren't on.

Crone

Getting Warrior to max level will save you a lot of grief for when you need to run dungeons and your friends aren't on.
Isn't that what Scholar is for? A healer has better queues than tanks!

But no, I like Warrior as best tank, and being able to solo in Eureka is nice. :)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I use my Rdm in Eureka for my Drk weapon. Their burst damage is really good and insta rez is really useful. Just some fights especially Cassie in Pagos where being a ranged is much better and rezzing people helps out alot. I've gotten the rez 200 people not in your group achievement just in Pagos.

Crone

This is not my experience on Gilgamesh/Aether. The only time I've seen a healer queue better than a tank queue is for 24-man raids.
I'm on Aether / Midgardsomr, and despite Tanks being constantly "In Need" , whenever I queue as tank it's quick, less than 5 minutes, but never instant. Go Scholar, and it's instant queues normally every time. Crazy.