Finch (2021)

Goatface

3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Finch (2021)

Genre: Drama, Science Fiction

Director: Miguel Sapochnik

Cast: Tom Hanks, Caleb Landry Jones, Samira Wiley, Laura Harrier, Skeet Ulrich, Lora Martinez-Cunningham, Alexis Raben, Jon Donahue, Carma Harvey, Christopher Farrar, Oscar Avila

Release: 2021-11-05

Plot: On a post-apocalyptic Earth, a robot, built to protect the life of his dying creator's beloved dog, learns about life, love, friendship, and what it means to be human.

Goatface

1631850992212.png

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if he dies, dog beside him, then that's a guaranteed ticket for him to be nominated for an Oscar. Or if the dog dies then it's a 3rd win.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
No mention of good boy or girl in trailer, so i'm assuming the gender is a twist and it's female. Finch will die, dog has puppies, after getting boned by stray in the dessert(/shrug), and the robot is working on a new robot in the after credits, so they can continue the mission of protecting the dogs, who will inherit the earth with the robots. the end.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
hearing its out

can anyone hit the seas and give a take on whether its worth

Last edited:

Cybsled

Kind of curious. I hope the ending is AI now have a civilization on Earth and they live with dogs and humans are revered as some type of mythical god like being that created both dog and machine, which would be technically true

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
To echo Goatface's comment, it was very simple and straightforward. Don't read too much in to the setting or the SciFi looking for anything. Just a movie about a dude and his robot(s) and dog taking an RV across the country. I guess it wasn't bad or anything. Certainly skippable and you wouldn't be missing too much.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database