Fireball

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
seems like this liquor just caught on out of nowhere. everywhere I go, people are either drinking fireball or looking for fireball. personally, I enjoy it, though it isn't my first choice.

any thoughts on the rise to fame of this mediocre liquer?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Bro, what is fireball? Why aren't you drinking rum or whisky?
fireball is whiskey flavored like those cinnamon atomic fireball things we ate when we were kids. Shit has become incredibly popular around here over the last month. if anyone sells a knock off brand of fireball they could eake in good money right now.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
to further answer your question, I'm not a big fan of whiskey, though I drink Rum like its water.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It does seem to be much more popular now. I tried Fireball once in college and then I never heard mention of it again until October. I've had it on a few different occasions since.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm at my (ex) gf's bar and they're sold out as are most distributors, let the games begin.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
My buddy drops a shot of fireball into his beer for the "Christmas effect"

I think it is horrible but to each his own.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
My cousin bought a bottle to my bachelor party. I'm not much for liquor or cinnamon, but it wasn't too bad.

bofa_sl

shitlord
it's made a pretty big presence up here in jersey. similar to firefly sweet tea vodka down south. anywho, it's good shit.

dawg021_sl

shitlord
just caught on outta no where? I don't really consider the Canadian maritimes the trending center of the world , but we've been drinking that shit like it was on sale for years.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
just caught on outta no where? I don't really consider the Canadian maritimes the trending center of the world , but we've been drinking that shit like it was on sale for years.
I won't argue that, but in the NE USA it seems to have exploded in popularity.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Meh, if I want to drink cinnamon flavored stuff, I'll stick to Goldschlager. At least than I can pretend to be a Lanister who's shit has gold in it
tongue.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Strange, because I went out a few weeks ago with some coworkers and they all started doing them. I guess it's caught on in California recently as well.

Personally, cinnamon flavored alcohol makes me want to vomit.

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Personally, cinnamon flavored alcohol makes me want to vomit.
Drinking it straight? Definitely, but there are some nice mixed recipes out there so that it doesn't taste like a cinnamon challenge in liquid form.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
It's been pretty big for the past two years or so down in TN. At least that's when someone first brought it over and I just kept seeing it everywhere since.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fireball's been around for AT LEAST 5 years. I remember this because it was the first thing that got me shitface drunk when I was 14 years old.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sutekh's fireballs haven't even dropped yet.