Fires of Heaven Poker Club

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Greetings, Sinners!

@OU Ariakas posted a thread in the PC gaming forum asking about online poker sites in the USA, which eventually led to us creating a Poker club on PokerStars.com and this thread.

Since we can't play for real money right now, the plan is to try to do weekly tournaments for play money on the site, and send our buyins to a trusted forum member as a sort of escrow.

Nothing big to start, just looking to get some more people signed up and get some games going.

Here is the info for our club on pokerstars-
You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.
- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars.net software
from PokerStars for PC - Download now!
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 2078525
- Enter my Invitation Code: woolygimp

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit How to Play Poker - Free Poker Training Videos, Tips & Strategies

View attachment 65246

Post your name in here if it's different than the forum.

RR PokerStars
Bandwagon - Thinlispy

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Anyone interested in an online private game? Old poker buddy told me he's been running a private game on PokerStars since covid. Play money, but they have one person handle buy ins with PayPal and distribute after

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Anyone interested in an online private game? Old poker buddy told me he's been running a private game on PokerStars since covid. Play money, but they have one person handle buy ins with PayPal and distribute after
Depends on stakes and how high-roller the group is! What's buy in and table numbers?