First Annual Asshat's Decree

Do you support the Asshat's Decree?

• Yes, I want a better future for our community.

• No, I'm only satisfied when those around me suffer.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Before we begin, for full effect, be sure to queue this triumphant entrance music...

Thank you, Fires of Rerolled! I am humbled by this moment of community acknowledgement and honored to have earned this most distinguished title. Though I am delighted to have received, by far, the most votes, I graciously maintain some amount of respect for my competitors and their spectacular losses.

I want to thank you all for your support, your endless enthusiasm, your bottomless social/political inadequacies, and your recognition of me as a towering strength within this community.

I have to give a special shout-out to my main-man... Kiroy, I couldn't have achieved such greatness without your many months of kind words and sustained encouragement... I offer my sincerest thanks. I know that if we continue to stick together during these uncertain times, there is nothing that can stop me.

Now, with great power comes great responsibility. As my first act as reigning Asshat and as a gift-by-association to this community, I move to usher this forum into the digital age...

I hereby declare the first-annual Asshat's Decree to implement modern server-side photo compression so that I can easily upload photos and images from my cell phone without having to use cumbersome 3rd party compression apps.

As if it isn't a grand enough gesture to propel our forum forward, to be on par with those of other countries, I do not want anyone to feel as though their own community involvement is not almost appreciated. So, I'll share this breaking information with you: Sources tell me that, due to my soaring ratings, the Asshat of the year election has never before had such a large audience... and it's partially because of you! With your continued support, together, I will continue to make Fires of Rerolled great again! MFORGA!

Ok, now, back to business as usual. There is much work to be done...

Sincerely,

Tolan
Reigning Elected Asshat

• 3Bullshit
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Before we begin, for full effect, be sure to queue this triumphant entrance music...

Thank you, Fires of Rerolled! I am humbled by this moment of community acknowledgement and honored to have earned this most distinguished title. Though I am delighted to have received, by far, the most votes, I graciously maintain some amount of respect for my competitors and their spectacular losses.

I want to thank you all for your support, your endless enthusiasm, your bottomless social/political inadequacies, and your recognition of me as a towering strength within this community.

I have to give a special shout-out to my main-man... Kiroy, I couldn't have achieved such greatness without your many months of kind words and sustained encouragement... I offer my sincerest thanks. I know that if we continue to stick together during these uncertain times, there is nothing that can stop me.

Now, with great power comes great responsibility. As my first act as reigning Asshat and as a gift-by-association to this community, I move to usher this forum into the digital age...

I hereby declare the first-annual Asshat's Decree to implement modern server-side photo compression so that I can easily upload photos and images from my cell phone without having to use cumbersome 3rd party compression apps.

As if it isn't a grand enough gesture to propel our forum forward, to be on par with those of other countries, I do not want anyone to feel as though their own community involvement is not almost appreciated. So, I'll share this breaking information with you: Sources tell me that, due to my soaring ratings, the Asshat of the year election has never before had such a large audience... and it's partially because of you! With your continued support, together, I will continue to make Fires of Rerolled great again! MFORGA!

Ok, now, back to business as usual. There is much work to be done...

Sincerely,

Tolan
Reigning Elected Asshat
Didn't read. What an @asshat.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@Amod can you prevent him from turning off notifications? That way we can tag @asshat in every post

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This should be locked and shawed because being the asshat of the year isn't a good thing, and Tolan is retarded.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.