Flesh and Blood

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Newish card game that is picking up and selling out fast in some places. Has really cool artwork, foil and direct combat focus. I got 3 monarch and 4 blitz decks for goofing around.

See how it goes, there's a million $ tourney for it. Very complicated stuff, which is to my likings.

unknown-13.png

They had me at Erudite Paladin and combat focus. That was always the most fun mechanics in Hearthstone for me. Smacking someone or blocking their smacking of me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Kinda sad I missed the boat on this, some serious ROI on the early printings.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been playing this since the pandemic shut downs, really enjoyable game. Qualified for Nationals, so that'll be the first event I jump on a plane for in several years. Local group up from 3 players to about 36 in the last year.

They are eventually going to fuck up hard and make a multi-class staple Fabled, guaranteed

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lez see what I got here for some variety and having it around to play with a few pals

Dorinthea Warrior Starter Blitz Deck (CRU)

Viserai Runeblade Starter Blitz Deck (CRU)

Duel Decks: Bravo vs. Rhinar (Guardian vs Brute)

Prism Light Illusionist MON Starter Blitz Deck

Chane Shadow Runeblade MON Starter Blitz Deck

Boltyn Light Warrior MON Starter Blitz Deck

Should do it for a while

Idk what foils come from or anything, probably mass boosters or direct purchase

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Starters have a rainbow foil of each char and a unique exclusive mentor card. These are print on demand decks so nice for getting started and something cool focused on the one you choose.

The dank foils (cold foils) randomly come from the boosters and are some of the best made cards I could imagine.

Rainbow foils are less rare, like one per booster. The noted hero specific rainbows are exclusive to the booster as before mentioned.

Really nice artwork on them.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, the Cold Foils were what initially piqued my interest in the game. Then I actually played it, and loved the gameplay.

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I know zero about the game, other than I have some first edition boxes for investment. But I do like the very adult artwork of the game, which really sets it apart from MTG and others.

• 1Like

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have one box of each first edition for investment purposes. Have yet to play the game but my LGS has about 40 regular players… up from about 8 sometime last year. MtG has about 60 regulars at my LGS. I say its doing pretty damn well

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Won first game as Chane with 1 life left

Boy is he a bloomer

Edit: my big play cards like seed of corruption are on the ban list, Chane is also well on his way to living legend status (their official meta for retiring chars that win too much is very interesting. Cards are very transferable to other characters or decks.)

Last edited:

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Won first game as Chane with 1 life left

Boy is he a bloomer

Edit: my big play cards like seed of corruption are on the ban list, Chane is also well on his way to living legend status (their official meta for retiring chars that win too much is very interesting. Cards are very transferable to other characters or decks.)
I imagine post Seeds ban, he will slow down on his run towards being Legended

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I was ripping that shit lol.

Will play him and some Boltyn this weekend.

Not sure if any of the Tales of Aria set is worth getting. Frost is supposed to be a counter to spread?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
yeah i havent found much use for lightning, but the frost decks get big swings in and provide some tax for decks that are tight on their costs and run lots of reds, like aggro ninja, dash, etc

earth briar can also put out some insane damage

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blossoming Spellblade produces some spooky ass turns. The strongest briar deck in our testing for Nats dropped most of the legendary gear for commons because they were better for the big terror turns.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Chane is on the way out I guess, so switching to Oldhim (red glacial steps with ice infuse lols). Is there a best spot to buy individual cards? Mass boosters never got me anywhere.

Boltyn doesn't do it at all for me, at least not with the hatchets.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I just use TCGplayer and eBay, no real problems with either of those things buying stuff

• 1Like

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who bought this Ruu’di promo alpha card? My cousin got two, wonder if the price will go down or up

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I need a Rampart of the Ram's Head and can't find a normie one, only pricey cold foil.

Edit: also tectonic plating

Last edited:

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I need a Rampart of the Ram's Head and can't find a normie one, only pricey cold foil.

Edit: also tectonic plating
Rampart does not exist in rainbow foil yet, Tales has not yet released in unlimited, only First edition. Legendaries (other than tunic) only come in Cold foil (1st ed) or Rainbow (unlimited)

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who bought this Ruu’di promo alpha card? My cousin got two, wonder if the price will go down or up

I'd considered it for shits and giggles, but even though I think the price will increase, the buy in's a bit too much for me. I'd rather keep buying old MTG boxes.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Rampart does not exist in rainbow foil yet, Tales has not yet released in unlimited, only First edition. Legendaries (other than tunic) only come in Cold foil (1st ed) or Rainbow (unlimited)

Honestly a 200 cold foil of that isn't too bad compared to other things