Flight

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I'd check it out. It was quite enjoyable but was not what I was expecting. Also, the first scene is nice.

jag3rmeiser_sl

shitlord
the opening seen is probably one of the best part of the movie. but over all the movie is a mans movie, my woman was bored as hell through the whole movie but i thought it was rather good ending kinda sucked.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This movie stressed me the hell out, was so frustrated. Hard to root for people who just keep making their own problems worse.

That aside, loved it, if you're on the fence about seeing it before it leaves theaters, I'd take the time to go see it for sure.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes, rips are out. Overall... the movie was pretty disappointing/boring with the whole alcohol angle.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
I had three bourbons before starting this movie. Was hard to pour the 4th midway through, but I willed my way through it. By the end, I was pouring my 5th to celebrate.....wait......did I miss something?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Watched the movie.... absolutely loved it. Had a strong message that really hit home with me, I thought everyone did a great job with their roles and I love me some Don Cheadle.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Leaving Las Vegas with a badass opening flight scene!

One of the best movies of 2012.