FML: Rerolled Edition

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Never liked this FML nonsense. Most of it is trivial. The whole fad is dumb and should end. People in upper middle class ever saying FML about anything should be a capital offense.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I disagree. Anyone can be annoyed at stuff, but the premise of FML is that my life sucks because of X. It's melodramatic. The jimmy shit was definitely tired before it got here though, and I was sad that it got such a big response. It's still more acceptable than FML.

P8P_sl

shitlord
hey, if you guys don't like it...that's fine...i figured that i have a lot of shit to vent out (even if it's a "white person" problem)...so if i have some things that i'd like to get off my chest, i'm sure there'd be others on here who might share the same sentiment, and might...justmight...appreciate somewhere where they can share their woes and self pity...if for nothing else, to self vent...

that doesn't mean there couldn't be entertaining instances like mr. drunk cocaine...but i was aiming for more of a "throw all my shit right out there so at least someone knows my frustration" type of thing...

maybe i was mistaken at attempting this within this forum...but i tried...

edit: and maybe it's my fault for naming it a "FML" thread...maybe something more along the lines of "I'm in a really shitty situation and went to vent" thread...i dunno...but hopefully you get my point...and if it doesn't catch on, that's ok...i just figured more than I would appreciate somewhere that i could post freely and "somewhat" non-judgmentally...after all...making fun of others misfortunes online is fun...

P8P_sl

shitlord
actually...i think that's the point...

but i have one last one before i give up on this:

watched the entire series of The Wire

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Update wasnt needed. As always I aced the presentation like a champion.

Then I took the rest of the day off, slept like a baby and started my weekend. Woke up Saturday with slight foot pain, so I shrugged it off, did my thing

Woke up today in extreme pain. My left foot is swollen and dying. SO I maded the shitty choice to drink all day to numb the pain. going to DR tomorrow.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I think the coke I was doing was cut with something off...Different. Its hard to get something that hasnt been stepped on. No one gets pure Columbian today. But I think this shit was 20 percent Tires or something, made my body hurt something fierce,

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I want to know what happened at the meeting. Also, you're a fucking idiot.
What do you do all day Neckbeard? Besides judge me from the top of I dont do coke and go to work mountain?

Nevermind, I dont care. I nailed it, and will continue my life of cocaine and success.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
And yes, I got coked up today with friends and just got home. And its REROLLED TIME MUFUCKAS

P8P_sl

shitlord
I think anyone who brags online about doing coke is a fucking retard. There's nothing cool about it. It's just fucking retarded.
this is the right one baby...

classic-pepsi-cans.jpg

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Guys, he only said bragging about it online was stupid. Everyone loves cocaine, don't lie.

P8P_sl

shitlord
my last point regarding this matter...

anyone who can enjoy cocaine is well off...

i could only afford crack...FML

Should just do meth, from what I've heard the effect is similar and better. It's cheaper too. Plus you know there is battery acid in it instead of being surprised later and the world can be rid of your stupidity sooner.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone who doesn't enjoy drugs is an asshole. Anyone who can expand that experience into real life involving execs and not get fired is OK by me.