FOH General Chat

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix So I get invited out tonight by this hot chick who I regularly see when country dancing.

"Hey come to Coach House in Scottsdale"

We hang out, she's hammered with her stupid hot retarded friends.

We move two bars over, she starts making out with me in the middle of the bar, I'm like "woah not classy", tell her to calm her tits and stop being a drunk bitch.

10 minutes later, she walks up to some rando and starts doing the same thing while her friends are latched onto the pool table and twerking for everyone watching.

What a fucking Christmas, god damn fucking sluts.

Last edited:
  • 3Seriously?
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix So I get invited out tonight by this hot chick who I regularly see when country dancing.

"Hey come to Coach House in Scottsdale"

We hang out, she's hammered with her stupid hot retarded friends.

We move two bars over, she starts making out with me in the middle of the bar, I'm like "woah not classy", tell her to calm her tits and stop being a drunk bitch.

10 minutes later, she walks up to some rando and starts doing the same thing while her friends are latched onto the pool table and twerking for everyone watching.

What a fucking Christmas, god damn fucking sluts.

(This was at Patty's).
You’re drunk and a degenerate. Should have known better than to go on a date with a jogger. YGWYFD

rickshaw this shit amod

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You’re drunk and a degenerate. Should have known better to go on a date with a jogger.

rickshaw this shit amod

No, don't fucking rickshaw it.

A) It wasn't a date.

B) I was hitting on women independent of that stupid drunk slut.

FOH GENERAL CHAT IS HERE TO STAY!

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Side Story:

So this guy with dreads walks up to me and my bud at the bar, and runs his fucking finger across my friend's chest.

"I do that to all men who wear a Phoenix Jersey"

Told him: "Bro, you don't do that to random men you don't know"

He smiles, walks over to the side of the Bar, orders us a couple shots. I decline, my friend and the drunk slut takes them.

10 minutes later, my bud is like "Bro I think he spiked that shit, I am feeling super fucked up"

As he says that, I see the drunk whore get carried out of the bar with the dude she's been making out with, then I end up having to drive my friend home because he got roofied by some rastafarian faggot that got pissed off that I pointed out he himself was a faggot for doing his gay chest-finger dragging bullshit.

Nevermind the fact his stupid jogger friend came up to me asking if there was beef and why I was disrespecting them, to which is said "Your friend is a gender bender, don't talk to me". Then the jogger looked at me and said "You don't know who you're talking to", rolled my eyes & walked off.

True Story.

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Maybe you could share your stories Folgers instead of being a Rickshaw demanding faggot.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Side Story:

So this guy with dreads walks up to me and my bud at the bar, and runs his fucking finger across my friend's chest.

"I do that to all men who wear a Phoenix Jersey"

Told him: "Bro, you don't do that to random men you don't know"

He smiles, walks over to the side of the Bar, orders us a couple shots. I decline, my friend and the drunk slut takes them.

10 minutes later, my bud is like "Bro I think he spiked that shit, I am feeling super fucked up"

As he says that, I see the drunk whore get carried out of the bar with the dude she's been making out with, then I end up having to drive my friend home because he got roofied by some rastafarian faggot that got pissed off that I pointed out he himself was a faggot for doing his gay chest-finger dragging bullshit.

Nevermind the fact his stupid jogger friend came up to me asking if there was beef and why I was disrespecting them, to which is said "Your friend is a gender bender, don't talk to me". Then the jogger looked at me and said "You don't know who you're talking to" and then I told him "Please don't talk to me with a 5th grade education" , walked off, night ended.

True Story.
Morale of the story kids: don’t be a degen and hang out at gay bars

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Maybe you could share your stories Folgers instead of being a Rickshaw demanding faggot.
I share my stories in other threads. Online dating stories usually end up in sjw thread

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

Brother, I could fill a Library with the stories I have. I only chose to share tonight because it involved faggots, joggers, and hot women. I think this could be a legitimate thread and I will stand by it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Brother, I could fill a Library with the stories I have. I only chose to share tonight because it involved faggots, joggers, and hot women. I think this could be a legitimate thread and I will stand by it.
Problem is is that it’s not political thus it is in wrong forum. This belongs in screenshots my man.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Crazy drunk sluts are entertaining, just keep a safe distance and do not touch to avoid their super strains of STDs.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
For once Foler has a decent suggestion. Let's see how this does in screenshots.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users