FoH: The Charity

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
93d 23h 20m
Following all of the issues that were caused by certain former posters here, suineg suineg decided to make some changes in the ownership structure of FoH. With the positive conclusion of the Inspector General investigation, Suineg is free and clear to own and host this site. However, to preclude the possibility of any future issues from within FoH or without, Suineg has decided to change FoH into a 501 C3 corporation, which is essentially a charity. Other options were discussed, such as a New Mexican LLC, an S corporation, and a few other options, but a 501C3 was finally settled on as the best solution.

Right now we have passed the first hurdle towards becoming a 501C3 in that we are a North Carolina approved nonprofit corporation. Final approval from the IRS will take another 3-6 months. The donations received in the last fundraiser were the source of the funds used to carry out this reorganization. Future funds from donations will continue to be used to fund the site, but with the added benefit of the donators being able to write off those donations for tax purposes once our IRS approval comes in. Once this is sorted out, the donation and ad status of the forum will be resolved.

Finally, as part of this organization into a 501C3, I am now a co-director of FoH Inc. Suineg wanted to be able to spread out his duties and liability as the head of FOH Inc, and I volunteered for this added responsibility. I have to admit, I had no idea that deciding to be a moderator would lead to this, heh.

I'm personally excited about the future of FoH, and want to continue to improve and grow the site so that we all continue to have the internet home we all know and love so well.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 20h 23m
Does this mean anything other than tax right off?
Currently or in the future?

We are going to be coordinating efforts in the vein that Child's Play does. Our charter is about helping sick gamers and/or their children.

People like pharmakos our member or if some of you have kids that are sick. If we don't have any we will find ones to help.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
5d 22h 34m
Currently or in the future?

We are going to be coordinating efforts in the vein that Child's Play does. Our charter is about helping sick gamers and/or their children.

People like pharmakos our member or if some of you have kids that are sick. If we don't have any we will find ones to help.
We should start doing something like AGDQ now but minus the SJW cuckery.

Feanor

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1d 23h 16m
In this post
Took a break in January to do some shit. I've not kept up with the board, which sucks but you gotta choose what to dedicate time to.

After checking this right now I felt obligated to express, even in my absence, my respect for foh and my disapproval of vindictive attitudes that misread long-established communities.

The forums look up to date and are great as usual. Some other shitty ass vbulletin boards are still stuck in the last decade. Keep up the good work, everybody.
I tried not to bring up names. They are not worth mentioning given the formal fucking complaints that could affect suineg personally. Although reading that Keg may have had something to do with it is a tremendous shame. Didn't read all the particulars.

Was pissed off when I browsed the above thread. I care about foh and wish it continued success, even if I'm not visiting every day. Don't want to show up such as today by chance and have to find rerererererolled.org. So I will support all who have taken their shit seriously, taking steps to make foh last so that everyone can shitpost for yet another glorious decade.

Cheers you cunts