FoH Trust Fund Final Details

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 18h 13m
Okay work gave me 14 days (no joke but they framed it as a pay period) to remove myself from administration and divest myself of ownership.

I don't trust any one single individual to own it so we are going to try and do something that LachiusTZ LachiusTZ recommended. We are going to put this into a trust and there are a few people on staff right now that will be willing to manage it.

What I want to do before that is take all financial issues completely away for an entire decade. I have a server admin from the official xenforo forums to handle the actual heavy lifting on the back end of the forum as well. This means that nobody can just run off with it all, we have a home for 10 years and an admin that will be running it.

How are we going to let people donate anonymously? How are we going to give people shares?

We are going to use IndieGoGo and we are going to not give out shares at all. The trust will own and maintain the keys to the forum. The voting on leadership will continue as it is now.

Click here to support Fires of Heaven - Trust Fund

Here is the campaign and a list of how the money will be spent. This isn't going to my "buy a sweet vacation" fund. This is going to you.

I will still be around but no longer as staff in any way. Stripped of all powers.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Silver Donator>
34d 17h 7m
So, you are being forced off because of the OS doxxxing? Am I interpreting this situation correctly?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Stave

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 18h 13m
So, you are being forced off because of the OS doxxxing? Am I interpreting this situation correctly?
Yes because the .gov has found that an employee of theirs owning this site with our free speech rules is not appropriate.

There is nothing they can do to the site itself and that is outside their purview. They just can't have an employee involved in the ownership now that they know I own it.

Zapatta

~ Skeets Tweets ~
124d 19h 42m
Okay work gave me 14 days (no joke but they framed it as a pay period) to remove myself from administration and divest myself of ownership.

I don't trust any one single individual to own it so we are going to try and do something that LachiusTZ LachiusTZ recommended. We are going to put this into a trust and there are a few people on staff right now that will be willing to manage it.

What I want to do before that is take all financial issues completely away for an entire decade. I have a server admin from the official xenforo forums to handle the actual heavy lifting on the back end of the forum as well. This means that nobody can just run off with it all, we have a home for 10 years and an admin that will be running it.

How are we going to let people donate anonymously? How are we going to give people shares?

We are going to use IndieGoGo and we are going to not give out shares at all. The trust will own and maintain the keys to the forum. The voting on leadership will continue as it is now.

Click here to support Fires of Heaven - Trust Fund

Here is the campaign and a list of how the money will be spent. This isn't going to my "buy a sweet vacation" fund. This is going to you.

I will still be around but no longer as staff in any way. Stripped of all powers.
WTF! You arent new here. Post some fucking Tits or this fund raiser is a bust.

suineg

GOLDEN GOD
<Gold Donor>
37d 18h 13m
I thought the Government guy cleared you?
They reopened from above. They got a hook in their mouth and could not spit it out. The second guy cleared me also but they are just recommending from lower to higher and higher finally just dictated. All within their rights :(

• 1Like
Reactions: fanaskin