FOH's thoughts on these conservative political commentators

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Just curious to what other people's thoughts are on the following political commentators:

1) Ben Shapiro
2) Mark Levin
3) Michael Savage
4) Andrew Klavan

For the record, my thoughts

1. good wit, nice logic. at times can seem elitist and out of touch with blue collar people.
2. good passion, sometimes can come off as obnoxious
3. good story teller, good passion. can come off as a blowhard. claims to not care if he gets credited for his ideas but never shuts up about how other political commentators kiss Trump's ass.
4. honestly, the most well rounded in this group. tells it like it is without coming off as a douche. when he criticizes trump, he doesnt come off as a whiner or know it all

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
1) Ben Shapiro - Gives great information on the legaleeze surrounding things the media talks about. good at detailing movement in the government and government drama. definitely a closet neocon despite saying he's librarian. he absolutely dogpiles on some necon talking points and hates trump. he's elitist and thinks you should judge everyone (especially trump) on moral issues rather than efficacy. some times i feel like he would watch conservatism sink into the ocean than let a single person with a besmirched morality operate. which is retarded. great isreali information. His wife is a doctor.

2) Mark Levin - never listened, don't know his deal
3) Michael Savage - never listened, don't know his deal.

4) Andrew Klavan - he gives good criticism which is often humorous and his religious moral talking doesn't come off as elitist or judgemental, but encouraging. I don't listen to him often but he's a good speaker when i do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Ben is alright in small doses. He's the only one that I've listened to a little bit. That libertarian Jimmy Dore guy is similar. I don't dislike either of them but i'm not going out of my way to listen to their opinions. I assume i'd have a similar reaction to the other 3 on your list.

The problem with ideologues is that they're ideologues even if their ideology is well reasoned and constructive. It becomes dogmatic, you know?

But Ben isn't pretending to represent anyone besides himself. Communal action and decision making isn't what he's doing. What he's doing is part of it. I mean it's good he's doing it, I wouldn't stop him even if I could. I don't even mind that he's super jewy. It's funny when they call him a nazi.

No, we put little dudes like him in camps. For real.

• 1WTF

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ben is that kid that was picked on a lot in school and had little or no friends. He grew up to be successful, but still lacks all the social skills the rest of us with friends developed. That's why he comes off as a really annoying know it all, even when he's right. He's ok in small doses, but he's a preachy motherfucker.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1. ben is a fag, but we need a few fags down in the frontlines taking a few dicks to the face, and for some reason his face is a magnet for it, and he does well taking on mindless drones.

• 1Like
Ben Shapiro is the bomb among younger millenials. In my intro to surgery class, it seems a LOT of interns are into him these days.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
How about Jordan Peterson ? Why is he not on the list ?
He is the messiah of the antilibtard movement, and he is not alt-right, and he does it on an international stage.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
He's a different animal really, he's not going after specific politicians or (outside of canada) specific policy.

What Ben does and what Peterson does is similar in broad ways but if you listen to both of them you can see it is quantifiably different.

I get all my political critique from Major Mutoid, anyway! I'll let that dude do the heavy liftin.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Ben is the ultimate example of someone who got schooling and brought less than zero world experience to his job/lifestyle. Mentioned it before he interview Mike Rowe and talked down to him about the jobs he was trying to get people into. He needs to get out and experience some things in the world/country that don't revolve around giving speeches or things on the internet.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Just curious to what other people's thoughts are on the following political commentators:

1) Ben Shapiro
2) Mark Levin
3) Michael Savage
4) Andrew Klavan

For the record, my thoughts

1. good wit, nice logic. at times can seem elitist and out of touch with blue collar people.
2. good passion, sometimes can come off as obnoxious
3. good story teller, good passion. can come off as a blowhard. claims to not care if he gets credited for his ideas but never shuts up about how other political commentators kiss Trump's ass.
4. honestly, the most well rounded in this group. tells it like it is without coming off as a douche. when he criticizes trump, he doesnt come off as a whiner or know it all
1. Jew
2. Jew
3. Jew
4. Jew

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
1. Jew
2. Jew
3. Jew
4. Soygen
5. Jew
Image result for fuck you half baked gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
1) Brother to a GREAT set of Khazar Milkers

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
How about Jordan Peterson ? Why is he not on the list ?
He is the messiah of the antilibtard movement, and he is not alt-right, and he does it on an international stage.

Can I offer my two cents? Jordan Peterson is actually a classic liberal -- as in, how college professors used to handle debate 20 years ago: logic and putting this in proportion plz, and keep your identity politics out of academic debates.

He is not "anti-libtard." Basically US colleges have lost their minds over the past 20 years. It is sickening. And sad. And very, very silly. I consider myself a liberal -- people telling me how to use pronouns or that I *must* agree with their political views are just classic authoritarians or neo-puritans.

I had a student in the Fall tell me the pronoun I was supposed to use.

All semester long, I never used a pronoun. I just always said the students name if referring to X's comments -- and X was smart too, too bad that student's mind was getting wrapped up in silly BS.

The world has much bigger problems. US higher education is at high risk of not being relevant to them because of the BS that Jordan is trying to fight against.

The world does not revolve around you, snowflake.

It used to be, edgy comedians loved the college circuit, because college students were open to edgy shit. Now, tons of comedians say they hate working at colleges. It is about as much fun as telling jokes to a group of angry Baptists. Same attitude, just a diff agenda. It makes me very sad. (edit: I wish George Carlin was still alive -- he would have a ton of fun with this nonsense)

Last edited:
  • 1Like