Foler Philosophy and Theory

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Due to popular demand I have taken the liberty to make a thread to discuss all things Foler Philosophy and Theory. Who is Foler? How is he so rich? Why is his watch collection so awesome? How can I be more like Foler? These are questions that I hope you all can discuss.

uh huh. if you cant tell he's been overselling his chad schick, then i dont know what to tell you. keep believing its not an act.

He's always doing a schtick. There's no overselling. His entire existence is one LARP so I don't know where you think I don't think he's putting on act. He may be an asshat but you're so fucking retarded sometimes.

Edit: If he wins, I'm sure he'll try to tout it as some accomplishment and thing he wanted but deep down inside it will hurt.

I don't think he will be hurt. His entire existence on this board is self preservation. Every single thread he creates is worthless and there just to annoy people. He must not get enough attention either at work or home and craves it so much he has to get it from a message board.

If anything this just proves how pathetic Foler really is and that he needs professional help.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i stand by what i stated. you're overselling it right now. why cant you just be yourself? you dont need a personae.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amod this is descrimination

• 1Garbage

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
In no particular order.

What do you hope for the future?

Do you have any little Folers running around?

What is your outlook on Canada and China in the next 5 years with regards to war or world stage?

How would you solve the immigration problem?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
In no particular order.

What do you hope for the future?

Do you have any little Folers running around?

What is your outlook on Canada and China in the next 5 years with regards to war or world stage?

How would you solve the immigration problem?
Oh this isn’t a thread to ask me questions. You guys are supposed to discuss theories about me among yourselves. I don’t have time to help you guys win at life, too busy doing it myself.

• 2Faggotry

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Oh this isn’t a thread to ask me questions. You guys are supposed to discuss theories about me among yourselves. I don’t have time to help you guys win at life, too busy doing it myself.
The one time I try to take this seriously. I dunno what else I was expecting.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If he's too busy winning at life, has he really won?

• 1Like

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
If winning = Charlie Sheen
And Charlie Sheen = tigers blood
Tigers come from Africa therefore tigers = africa,
Blood is a bodily fluid . So by Folers own mouth...Foler is too busy with African body fluids to spend time with the forum.
I challenge you to prove my argument is invalid Folbro. Am I philosophing right?

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i stand by what i stated. you're overselling it right now. why cant you just be yourself? you dont need a personae.
His real self is so depressing if he ever faced it with full honesty he would suck a big black barrel until it blew in his mouth.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
His real self is so depressing if he ever faced it with full honesty he would suck a big black barrel until it blew in his mouth.
That’s an interesting theory Dick, thanks for sharing!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like