Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Is hodj off his meds? Dudes been wandering outside his thread, shitting in other threads and getting into drunk hobo level fights with solid posters like zapatta

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hodj get back on your meds dude. Stop shitting up other threads. You're coming off as an angry drunk hobo and I think everyone agrees, it's not a good look on u bro

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lolol Trump just mocked antifa hardcore. God bless this man.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Really, this is what you find to be a useful piece of journalism? There were collusion hysteria articles with more meat than that.
I put a lot of faith in catturds. He's delivered a lot the past few weeks.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LLR I don't know why you keep calling lithose a fraud. Honestly that dude puts a shit ton of thought into his posts. They're meeting but it's GOOD meat from my experience.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LLR I don't know why you keep calling lithose a fraud. Honestly that dude puts a shit ton of thought into his posts. They're meeting but it's GOOD meat from my experience.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1573700473938m.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pockets her own campaign money then tries to funnel back her employees pay into her campaign. Interdasting.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dang bros. Don't get in Nancy's "wheel house." She got more intelligence than anyone who's ever served in Congress according to her. Whatever that means.

iannis

Musty Nester
Pockets her own campaign money then tries to funnel back her employees pay into her campaign. Interdasting.

They're surprisingly bad at it.

The iron crotch hair brusher woman was listing payments against her campaign just to herself for no particular reason. lol.

So brazen that it means they really do think 1 of 3 things. Either they think it's the way politics is done, or they think no one is going to look, or they think no one cares.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
24 million in salaries, about another 24 in "other expenses."

Only to distribute a total of 13 million in program activities and 1.7 million in grants.

Loool. In the philanthropy world this is considered Ludacris. Even more so for a foundation with 330 million in net assets at the beginning of the year. Honestly it doesn't even make sense as a foundation to do in house programs when you can find a NGO effectively doing the same. Just for reference, Im close with a foundation that gives 12% annually and can sustain that into perpetuity. I won't give a number but it's a hell of a lot less than the Clinton's and Clinton's ain't reaching near 12% annually.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
One shell corp. ONE shell corp. How hard is it?

Too hard, apparently.
I don't get it man. How do politicians think their shit won't come out? Like that Young Turks dude who wrote his manifesto against women or whatever. Like they weren't even smart enough in years prior to realize that the internet lives forever. Shit man I wouldn't even run for a political position if a dick pic existed of me out there because cnn would put a camera in my bathroom, snap a picture then cross reference it using computer vision 🤣🤣 Or just check the image metadata.

These people just aren't humble and they don't have the track record to back up their attitude like Trump does. When Trump boasts about his money or his intelligence, well he's got a track record we can point to. Shitlib politicians should try the humble approach for once.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
24 million in salaries, about another 24 in "other expenses."

Only to distribute a total of 13 million in program activities and 1.7 million in grants.

Loool. In the philanthropy world this is considered Ludacris. Even more so for a foundation with 330 million in net assets at the beginning of the year. Honestly it doesn't even make sense as a foundation to do in house programs when you can find a NGO effectively doing the same. Just for reference, Im close with a foundation that gives 12% annually and can sustain that into perpetuity. I won't give a number but it's a hell of a lot less than the Clinton's and Clinton's ain't reaching near 12% annually.

Ok just to give a comparison. Just looked up the 990 for a foundation that's highly regarded in the philanthropic world (the real one, not the political/celeb one).

In 2016 total assets were about 275 million, total operating expenses were 24 million (this includes EVERYTHING, officer pay (which was only 360k), employee salary which was 1.4mill, employee benefits, travel, taxes, accounting, etc etc)

Total charitable disbursements were 30 million.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Saw this thread linked in sjw thread. Read 2 pages. What the fuck. Thought it was a forum for trannies then I realized it's a gaming forum.....

Those fuckers are straight up delusional high and mighties. Why do all gamer nerds and ugly programmers want to be women? Seriously what the fuck is up with that.