Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We have a asshat of the year award. Why not poster of the year as well? There's a few people I think would be up for that, lithose, khorum, zapatta, an honorable mention to iannis.

Some people put a shit ton of time weeding through the news to find real news and post it in politics. Shit saves me a ton of time.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
O musicforfish as well. Thought he was crazy with his ufo and Epstein stuff until I was proved wrong with epstein! Dude is doing prime investigative work. I mean at this point I'm fully convinced mossad was working Epstein.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sheeeet. Wasn't gonna get on the D+ train but Verizon emailed me with an offer for free D+ for a year.

Rip Netflix. Have fun being retired to nothing more than a glorified cable network.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
First we had goat yoga. Now we have fat yoga.

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Fuck, that post made someone else come out as trans in the guild. Goddamn. EQ has so many trannies.

Dude, I was getting smokes last night (late) and there was some white woman yelling at a black man in the parking lot, "I feel like a man. THAT'S HOW I FEEL FUCK YOU".

Eyes front, keep walkin. Control laughter. Brutha is learning that white women might be easy, but theres a reason.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man. Why even work when you can just make Bank stealing without any repercussions? Looks like everyone on this board who is gainfully employed are the real fools!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao, look at how much these feminist hate trannies. Good luck finding another woman to sexually manipulate over the next few years Vanessa Vanessa . They don't seem to be taking too kindly to your kind.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lmao, look at how much these feminist hate trannies. Good luck finding another woman to sexually manipulate over the next few years Vanessa Vanessa . They don't seem to be taking too kindly to your kind.

Oh, that's up by Schaumburg?

I caught a minor league baseball game there years ago. Was nice

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol I'd cry too if I had to share a locker room with that tranny perv. Soon female locker rooms will be full of ugly ass gamer nerd trannies who can only see nekid women only by playing dress up.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius can u do me a favor and post that dailyherald article in sjw thread. Sad to see the girl crying at the end knowing she'll probably be raped by a tranny.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
done

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Today's been a rough day bros. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder has been shitting up politics thread making it feel like I'm reading Reddit. I think he's probably just salty he is still waiting tables in LA.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Mopping cum. You cant even get that right you idiot.
Listen bro. I have a 5 steps to success program that I've created for loser like you to get out of your shit jobs and get into slightly less shittier ones, turn your life around etc. I'll do it for free for you since you're a forum member and I pity you.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Listen bro. I have a 5 steps to success program that I've created for loser like you to get out of your shit jobs and get into slightly less shittier ones, turn your life around etc. I'll do it for free for you since you're a forum member and I pity you.
Hit me up with it! Thanks for your pity too. The validation of internet randos is all that keeps me going!

Speaking of, why did you stop posting 5,000 tweets a day into the politics forum?

But seriously give me your secrets.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know what either of those things are and it made me chuckle.

Pick any post at random and consider it my manifesto, when the time comes.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hit me up with it! Thanks for your pity too. The validation of internet randos is all that keeps me going!

Speaking of, why did you stop posting 5,000 tweets a day into the politics forum?

But seriously give me your secrets.
What's your phone #? I'll text it to u bro