Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
This forum is the one constant. No matter what it's always there. It's like walking into the local pub and seeing all the same characters. It's a special place.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ordered Indian food. My night is made. Only one decent Indian restaurant in town. If I was ever insanely rich I'd hire an Indian to just make Indian food for me full time. Fuck I love it.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sup screamy. Kind of a long story man. It's not something that's kind of sprouted up recently. Dunno what to say tbh. Maybe the holidays just make it worse.
Look bud, you're a retard, fuckwad, paleolithic Trump-Humping idiot.

But you're one of OUR retard, fuckwad, paleolithic Trump-Humping idiots. So you reach out if you need someone to vent to or just whine at or whatever. Even though we have the most nazi of nazi mods, this board needs to take care of it's own.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sitting in the bathtub, eating my lamb roganosh, catching up on all my favorite threads I haven't looked at in days. It's a good night bros

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You know what could be kinda funny. A foh podcast. Prob pick a few hosts from different forums and then guest host members each week or two. Maybe switch out hosts. I'm sure we could bare minimum get it for gaming and politics.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
You know what could be kinda funny. A foh podcast. Prob pick a few hosts from different forums and then guest host members each week or two. Maybe switch out hosts. I'm sure we could bare minimum get it for gaming and politics.

Man... if only someone did a FoH podcast yet.................. .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... ..................................

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man... if only someone did a FoH podcast yet.................. .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... .................................................... ..................................
Wait. It's already been done?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
McFly McFly i think it was him and did 2 of them, he was the most perfect radio voice. We did a whole thing of cool stories to tell.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

• 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Anyone have any advice on what to do when everything just feels like your in a pit you can't climb out of and you keep making bad decisions because of it?

Don't really want to go into anymore details in Shaw. Figured maybe some of you had been in a similar situation once and something had helped you.
Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Seriously. No homo but it's a good voice. Almost seems like it's been altered.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
His is a good voice with good speaking abilities and enhanced with good audio equipment, that is my guess. The first two are the most important and McFly McFly has 'em.
Ya dude could do television commercials bare minimum. Makes LLR sound like a screeching vulture (no offense bro)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao, Brando literally dropping the npc phrase "not a good look." Can't tell if he's trolling.