Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Soygen Soygen you live in Miami right? Lendarios Lendarios dont you too?

What's Miami like? Plenty of stuff to do? Easy to meet people if you try? Currently in central Florida. Wanted to give a bigger city a try for 6 months but maybe just in Florida. Looking for a place with lots of opportunities to meet people, youngish single professionals etc.

Anyone else on this forum live in South Florida?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I hate south Florida. It's full of the worst people in the world. That said, if you like hot women, the beach scene, drugs and partying, then there is a lot to enjoy here.

Younger me loved it here. 43 year old, father of two me...hates it. It's very expensive to raise a family in a decent area here, but it's also very difficult for me to move right now due to my job and family ties. I'll most definitely not live here when I retire.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I hate south Florida. It's full of the worst people in the world. That said, if you like hot women, the beach scene, drugs and partying, then there is a lot to enjoy here.

Younger me loved it here. 43 year old, father of two me...hates it. It's very expensive to raise a family in a decent area here, but it's also very difficult for me to move right now due to my job and family ties. I'll most definitely not live here when I retire.
Ehhh, I love hot women but don't do drugs and not a huge on partying other than going to the bar. So I dunno? Could try it for 6 months for the hell of it. Sounds like you should move to Central fla. Nice to raise a family but not as much going on as I imagine Miami has.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol. I lived in Orlando for 6 years. It's a depressing dump.
Ok so you literally know what I'm talking about. It's getting better but it's gonna take another 5-10 years. Ya it's depressing. Heat sucks ass in the summer. No parks to hang out in, downtown in ghost town during the day, no real outdoor activities except the beach nearby.

Literally nothing to do. I'd love to live somewhere where some friends and I can go hike on a Saturday morning, or hang in a park with a gf (that I don't have). You know be outside, active.. Denver is making a lot of sense.

I've only been once in the past 5 years for like one day. I know (I think?) that Denver has kinds blown up for youngish professionals. Anyone have experience with how saturated it is with the youngish professional crowd ? (25-40) @a_skeleton_02 didn't you just move there? Any feedback on Denver?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Denver is filling with California transplants.
Well fuck man. I need some place to go LOL. Ironically I want some place with youngish single professionals and those places are most likely sjw Haven's. Got any suggestions?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can I come live as a ranch hand on your farm up in oregane?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well fuck man. I need some place to go LOL. Ironically I want some place with youngish single professionals and those places are most likely sjw Haven's. Got any suggestions?

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule can I come live as a ranch hand on your farm up in oregane?
Try to do like the PTO as a parent examiner if you can take the absolute monotony of the work and then just get your 3 or 5 years in so you can telework from anywhere. Move to a super low CoL place and collect a nice salary

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Request denied.

You should look at Idaho or Montana bro, even rural Oregon is getting bad. And even if it wasn't, the cities completely dominate any decisions regarding laws. They are slowly choking anyone's ability to even live outside a metro area. So sad.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
And I didnt know LLR was a country boy. Shit between that and the aviation stuff I night like the guy if he wasnt such a hardline nazi garbage human being that enjoys pressing his bloodstained boot of oppression on The People.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Try to do like the PTO as a parent examiner if you can take the absolute monotony of the work and then just get your 3 or 5 years in so you can telework from anywhere. Move to a super low CoL place and collect a nice salary
Lol that was the first job offer I ever got... I'm familiar with the process. The pay is $$$ especially once you can leave Alexandria after 2 years.

It's not so much the money I'm after. I'd take a significant paycut doing what I enjoy versus examing patents for 160k a year from anywhere.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Request denied.

You should look at Idaho or Montana bro, even rural Oregon is getting bad. And even if it wasn't, the cities completely dominate any decisions regarding laws. They are slowly choking anyone's ability to even live outside a metro area. So sad.
Dude I am literally moving because right now I live in a beach town with one road in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. You think I want to move to buttfuck nowhere? Lol. I do hear Montana is beautiful.

Just need to be around people. Don't want to be isolated.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Woke up tired, tried to go for a run, did it. Was still tired. Slept all afternoon. My birthday.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
5zRG.gif

Happy birthdaaay, tooo yoooouuu, Foler.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So birthday alone, thanksgiving alone, how are those watches working for you when you're trying to find companionship?

This thread is quite sad, actually.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Is Foler Michael Strahan?

Dude, what the fuck is up with your show. First you bail on kelly. Ok, understandable... you ain't no Kathy Lee. But then you go and find her 10 years younger CLONE. Not just that, but you HIRE her pregnant. So then you sub in with some black girl and you're having black power hour over there (again, that's all good). But preggers comes back and you keep the black girl!

Mike. It's a hot damn mess is what it is.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users