Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Mom's fucking cat scratching at the door to get in. Let it in. Then the fucker wants out.

Anyone here ever adopted a pure breed cat? These rescue kittens end up being reallllll hit or Miss once they reach maturity.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj Waz a good boi. A boi before his time. A boi who was underpreciated. A true son of our great south and a saint at that. Hodjs hodjness preceeded

Fuck it I got nothing. He's dead, blood clot. He was a cool guy but cocaine is a hellava drug. Rip bro.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If y'all are pulling a Coffee & TV / Potam, 2005 called; they want their maturity level back.
Ok musicforfish.

No he's definitely dead. I have the database(tm) searching obituaries in his area and will make contact to confirm.

• 1Faggotry

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think with hodj being dead you need to be banned Vanessa Vanessa . It's about maintaining equilibrium. It's like bony and Clyde, Kurt Cobain and Courtney love, Mickey and mouse, ying and yang. Can't have one without the other.

Who would have guessed hodj hodj 's death would have put the proverbial nail in your own forum coffin. Rip forum Vanessa Vanessa

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think with hodj being dead you need to be banned Vanessa Vanessa . It's about maintaining equilibrium. It's like bony and Clyde, Kurt Cobain and Courtney love, Mickey and mouse, ying and yang. Can't have one without the other.

Who would have guessed hodj hodj 's death would have put the proverbial nail in your own forum coffin. Rip forum Vanessa Vanessa
Very open minded and conservative of you Foler. You're a true patriot for freedom of speech, not an SJW at all.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Very open minded and conservative of you Foler. You're a true patriot for freedom of speech, not an SJW at all.
Thank you for being open minded and not a deceiving snake in the grass SJW larping froggit.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
3gm2v488v0341.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Mom's fucking cat scratching at the door to get in. Let it in. Then the fucker wants out.

Anyone here ever adopted a pure breed cat? These rescue kittens end up being reallllll hit or Miss once they reach maturity.
that's every cat. They're bored.

It's like when you go to the fridge and open it four times in a row thinking for some reason th eres gonna be pickles in it this time.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
iannis iannis do you own a cat?

Thinking of getting one. Seems like 3/5 times you get a shit one tho so I'm a lil hesitant, namean?

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, I've kept a cat basically my entire adult life.

There's no telling. They do form distinct personalities. Some are fighters, some are snugglers. Never had one but I've heard Siamese are 100% inbred assholes, so do not get.

I think cats are magic, tbh. There's something going on there that is hard to explain.

iannis

Musty Nester
They understand posture better than speech. Prime rule with a cat is show, don't tell. With a dog you can tell.

Also, a cat might understand and still not give a fuck. They are independently minded critters.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I've kept a cat basically my entire adult life.

There's no telling. They do form distinct personalities. Some are fighters, some are snugglers. Never had one but I've heard Siamese are 100% inbred assholes, so do not get.

I think cats are magic, tbh. There's something going on there that is hard to explain.
Always gotten random ones from the rescue place or whatever as kittens. Would you recommend biting the bullet and getting something pure bred?

iannis

Musty Nester
For a cat? Nah. Get a rescue.

I'm very fond of torties (Halloween cats). Not just cause they're pretty. They're almost always female, longer lived, and seem to be slightly above average in intelligence.

I don't have one right now, but it's mostly because I'm waiting to see if she comes back. I've had three in a row. She died last year, very sad. But I'll give her two. Well see. I might have caught her on #5 or she might find something else.

I'm legit a,little nutty about cats. Those shits are magic.