Foler's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• As you probably know Guest, the site was set to a redirect to 8kun on Friday Dec 6th. The cause of this is still being investigated.

If you are still having issues with redirects, clear your browser cache dating back to a point before Dec 6th and FoH should be functional for you again. Thank you for your patience in this matter - FoH Staff
  • Guest the campaigns have been running for 2 weeks, and now it's time to vote for who is going to ascend to the position of moderator for the next 6 months!

Make your way to the Moderator Campaigning and Voting Forum and vote, vote, vote!

Who's Christmas is going to be a bit merrier than someone else's? You decide!

lurkingdirk

<Medals Crew>
50d 4h 9m
Interesting. I had braces as a kid, so I'm good. Also, you don't need to worry about me financially. I'm more worried about you buying expensive things to compensate for your demonstrably small penis.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Screenshotted>
Interesting. I had braces as a kid, so I'm good. Also, you don't need to worry about me financially. I'm more worried about you buying expensive things to compensate for your demonstrably small penis.
Why r u jelly bruh. Srsly

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Screenshotted>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule sigh. Pretends there's not enough granularity for features members wants then goes super granular when it fits his agenda. Could have just let me post pics and I'd be contributing...

How much longer am I hear for btw. Lost track at this point.

• 1Worf
  • 1Potato
  • 1Salty
Reactions: hodj, Rathar and ZyyzYzzy

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Screenshotted>
I know you have a significant case of the tardation, but being shawed is a punishment not a relocation.
Right. It's punishment. It's like being thrown in jail. Am I not allowed to interact with my fellow inmates?

Also when do I get out, you didn't answer. Think Ive been here 3 weeks now?

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Screenshotted>
Big Hoss Hoss boss can't respond to you in hodjs thread. Lord Ruler LLR took my post privilege away. Doing it by url is a pita tbh. Maybe it's just me but prefer attaching.

• 1Worf
Reactions: DickTrickle

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Screenshotted>
Nirgon Nirgon no excuse for being an incel. Plastic surgery can work wonders on the face. Jaw implants and nose jobs would fix the majority of people's facial look.

Plus isn't prostitution proof that this incel thing doesn't exist? If looks trumped everything then a prostitute wouldn't take cash to sleep with ugly dudes

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
113d 10h 31m
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule sigh. Pretends there's not enough granularity for features members wants then goes super granular when it fits his agenda. Could have just let me post pics and I'd be contributing...

How much longer am I hear for btw. Lost track at this point.
I forgot about this the other day, so I went and checked: you have 10 weeks left out of 8.