Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I shave mine; but only in the summer when it’s hot. It’s too much work the rest of the year. he deals with it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I shave mine; but only in the summer when it’s hot. It’s too much work the rest of the year. he deals with it.
So what you're saying is you own shave your kitty in the summer when it's hot? 🤔🤔

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
I do not!

Why are people afraid of hair. That patch of fur is part of it. A pleasant part that preserves the mystery!

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My dentist told me flossing is healthy.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Get yourself a cat brush for the hair and give them a once-over every week with it. Most of them love that shit anyway and you'd be surprised by the lack of shedding.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Get yourself a cat brush for the hair and give them a once-over every week with it. Most of them love that shit anyway and you'd be surprised by the lack of shedding.
Once a week is seriously all it takes?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Or just buy a mutant prune cat.
View attachment 237236
See a few posts ago.

Looked into it a few years ago. Gotta bath and lube them like once or twice a week. I can barely remember to lube the grease zerks on my truck once a year. No way I can remember to lube my cat that often.

They're awesome cats tho. Super friendly. My vet used to have one as an office cat.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
See a few posts ago.

Looked into it a few years ago. Gotta bath and lube them like once or twice a week. I can barely remember to lube the grease zerks on my truck once a year. No way I can remember to lube my cat that often.

They're awesome cats tho. Super friendly. My vet used to have one as an office cat.
Once a week is seriously all it takes?
Works for pussies of all kinds.

• 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Would be awesome to adopt one and get matching tattoos tho

• 2Worf

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
You could always go the time honored tradition of getting a goldfish and then flushing it when it dies, that or a house plant.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Confirmed gshurik gshurik is a huge faggot who thinks if he gives me a screenshots day trip I won't return the favor. Just had to be a salty, faggot. Dude get over yourself. No one cares your gay or about your cry victim gay marriage bullshit. Only thing Islam has right is about fags.

• 1Salty

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Imagine getting this angry over internet points.

Well I mean you're not, because everything you post is a disingenuous crock of shit.

So rephrased:

Imagine pretending to be this angry about internet points. When you actually grow a pair and stop acting like a class clown I'll consider giving you another reply, but until then you keep on with your wholly 'epic xD' internet persona, and I'll continue to forget that your meaningless nothing posts exist.

• 1Like
  • 1GreNeg