Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Foler seems upset.
giphy.gif

It's the HRT adverse effects kicking in. Foler Foler recently transitioned.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Imagine getting this angry over internet points.

Well I mean you're not, because everything you post is a disingenuous crock of shit.

So rephrased:

Imagine pretending to be this angry about internet points. When you actually grow a pair and stop acting like a class clown I'll consider giving you another reply, but until then you keep on with your wholly 'epic xD' internet persona, and I'll continue to forget that your meaningless nothing posts exist.
I win. Yours the one who used extravagantly hateful words toward me and then have me a day in SS. You drew first blood my friend. Thus you sir are the one who is VERY angry with what I have to say. All because I don't believe kids should be taught same sex marriage.

You got WREKT pal.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LOVE WREKIN newbs. Nothing in life feels better to savor their sweet tears as they cry and flail in over reaction to your different opinion. I just want to lick those salty tears up. Mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I win. Yours the one who used extravagantly hateful words toward me and then have me a day in SS. You drew first blood my friend. Thus you sir are the one who is VERY angry with what I have to say. All because I don't believe kids should be taught same sex marriage.

You got WREKT pal.
Curious, what's wrong with being taught about same sex marriage? Kids are not dumb, realizing a friend has 2 moms or 2 dads. Being aware, informed of, same sex marriage - is that, in your opinion, a problem? If so, how?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hah Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule salted my post in my swatchy thread this proving he reads it and really does care about me.

This has made my week y'all. 🙉😍

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's genuinely easy to trigger him even though he tries to hide inside of a meme persona lol
Bruh did you see your reply when I disagreed with you? You completely lost your shit like a madman. Now you realize you don't want a forum war and r trying to play it cool. Dude just chill out man.

Also I win and please leave this great thread.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Curious, what's wrong with being taught about same sex marriage? Kids are not dumb, realizing a friend has 2 moms or 2 dads. Being aware, informed of, same sex marriage - is that, in your opinion, a problem? If so, how?
Sure, I think they should be taught about it and that it's not a normal thing at all.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

I wouldn't bother honestly, Foler doesn't believe literally anything he posts. You are essentially talking to a chatbot pulling a random text block from it's ass.

• 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't bother honestly, Foler doesn't believe literally anything he posts. You are essentially talking to a chatbot pulling a random text block from it's ass.
See that! You're so angry you're trying to discredit me. Listen, let's just put this aside and move on. I'm more than happy to be the bigger man.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Night bros. Hope you all sleep well!

• 1Trump

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sure, I think they should be taught about it and that it's not a normal thing at all.
By normal, do you mean uncommon or obominable? It occours freely in nature, so, curious as to your stance, and more precisly, your reasoning.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
By normal, do you mean uncommon or obominable? It occours freely in nature, so, curious as to your stance, and more precisly, your reasoning.
I agree with Muslims. Throw them off buildings. Goodnight.

• 1Islamic

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don lemon thinks memes aren't powerful and there is no future in memes. What a Boomer...

Through memes you can live forever. Memes are power.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
"But no one's provided evidence yet to exonerate the president!"

Guilty until proven innocent you pleebs!