Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck do you people watch peach mints on cspan and not be compelled to take up arms?

Shit is infuriating.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik y so salty comrade? Disappointed torries won the election I'm sure. Maybe you could move back to the motherland, I hear they treat fags like you real swell.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Papa Trump has declared he will deliver the UK from evil.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta I see you bro. You fittin to take my throne atop most reactions in 7 days?

Bro sounds like you should take a week off, make some of the bomb ass beach pig bbq and Hawaiian candy bread.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta I see you bro. You fittin to take my throne atop most reactions in 7 days?

Bro sounds like you should take a week off, make some of the bomb ass beach pig bbq and Hawaiian candy bread.

Did you get quarantined again? Why did I work so hard to get you clemency?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Did you get quarantined again? Why did I work so hard to get you clemency?
gshurik gshurik has decided to go to war with me and has screenshot day tripped me the last few days. Returned the favor and he did it again so I just neg bombed him to join me on the path to 0.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fuck and he pushed Titans shit in on an epic level. Shouldn't have called his bluff bro. I could tell by his second post he was fbi

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

This is exactly what an FBI mole would say to keep his cover.

Well boys it's been real.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Scoresby Scoresby can't reply to you in depression thread. You shouldn't really build up a tolerance to Adderall. That said I'd probably only take enough to where I am reaping the benefits I need. 5mg is nothing, 20mg like you said is average starting dose. I've done as high as 60mg xr.

There are pros and cons. Some of the cons will go away over time. Some won't, like it could make you more prone to anxiety. It all depends.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Most pyschs will recommend you take it every day or every weekday. Usually don't just take it as needed.

Be careful on upping it to the point you need sleeping pills. Upper/downer cycle isn't a good thing to get into.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That's pandoras box. Can you tldr?
Forum felon, titan_atlas, says he knows a lot about how the FBI works. Semi lurker user says he's wrong and that he doubts felon user knows more just because felon user once got sent to federal prison by the fbi for stealing dead people's ID's or some shit. Semi-lurker says Ya ok dude trust me I know more. Felon calls his bluff and says hes full of shit. Lurker then post picture of his FBI back in front of his monitor showing FoH forums. Meanwhile felon didn't see post and made a post 1 minute after saying lurker was a retard and didnt know shit about FBI.

Needless to say felon's post did not age well over that -1 minute.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
sorry, his FBI BADGE. HE POSTED HIS FBI BADGE that is.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
IN FRONT OF HIS MONITOR, DAMNIT NO EDIT RR

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
WHAT I"M TRYING TO SAY IS HE POSTED A PICTURE OF HIS FBI BADGE IN FRONT OF HIS MONITOR WHICH HAD FOH FORUMS UP ON IT.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Noice, that's awesome. This christian dating site sure gets around :D

• 1Blown

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik is super salty over path to zero. Embrace it friend. It is a path that you wear with a badge of honor.