Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
BoozeCube BoozeCube ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy RR seriously? I fucked up and didn't read the spoiler gore rule. Checked general and ss for rules, didn't see them. Someone mentioned it was against rules after posting. Would have edited it had I been able to.

People knowingly post NSFW bullshit in politics unspoilered all the fucking time and you guys have to mop up their shit and they literally still repeat it with no repercussion.

And I'm the one who's not chill. Right.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
BoozeCube BoozeCube ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy RR seriously? I fucked up and didn't read the spoiler gore rule. Checked general and ss for rules, didn't see them. Someone mentioned it was against rules after posting. Would have edited it had I been able to.

People knowingly post NSFW bullshit in politics unspoilered all the fucking time and you guys have to mop up their shit and they literally still repeat it with no repercussion.

Get fucked, nerd.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Learn to act as one who does not possess donkey brains. Be glad I deleted my duplicate 3 pointer that I gave you when Booze gave you one too

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Learn to act as one who does not possess donkey brains. Be glad I deleted my duplicate 3 pointer that I gave you when Booze gave you one too
Feels not reals amirite bruh? Glad to see same posters can throw NSFW garbage in politics thread continuously. Have fun mopping that shit up. They should be in here too.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's this simple.
Vanessa you literally have a YouTube video larping about your last job firing you because you shake your fake tits at your coworkers, get fired for it and deem that as unfair firing practice.

God damn you are the most attention whoring pathetic person ever.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Feels not reals amirite bruh? Glad to see same posters can throw NSFW garbage in politics thread continuously. Have fun mopping that shit up. They should be in here too.
If you can't discern the difference between a tit or dick and a deconstructed skull and half a brain on a couch, then you have less of a brain than what was left in that Russian guy's skull

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

People can post things and get away with it because they are not universaly disliked retards like yourself.

You will continue to get shawed on the regular until you get it through your oblong fetal alcohol deformed skull that you are not wanted here for anything more than a punching bag.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If you can't discern the difference between a tit or dick and a deconstructed skull and half a brain on a couch, then you have less of a brain than what was left in that Russian guy's skull
Feels before reals amirite

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
People can post things and get away with it because they are not universaly disliked retards like yourself.

You will continue to get shawed on the regular until you get it through your oblong fetal alcohol deformed skull that you are not wanted here for anything more than a punching bag.
Jealously is a bad look on u toggles.