Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel that your incarceration is cruel and unusual punishment.

How can you interact with the forum public, such as it were, in the leadup to the Asshat voting? Other candidates are free to wantonly campaign within that thread itself, if not the entire forum, while you are stuck here.

This makes it clear that lurkingdirk lurkingdirk 's entire thread is a biased sham. How can you properly represent yourself as a candidate while you are contrained to your cell in the Rickshaw?

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I feel that your incarceration is cruel and unusual punishment.

How can you interact with the forum public, such as it were, in the leadup to the Asshat voting? Other candidates are free to wantonly campaign within that thread itself, if not the entire forum, while you are stuck here.

This makes it clear that lurkingdirk lurkingdirk 's entire thread is a biased sham. How can you properly represent yourself as a candidate while you are contrained to your cell in the Rickshaw?
Can't say I disagree with u one bit big E but you'll have to take it up with LLR.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also lol at amod putting Brando on discourage and Brando been trying to figure out wtf is going on. You fuckers won't even tell him. I ain't gonna tag him, already told him once but he's too dumb to listen.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can't say I disagree with u one bit big E but you'll have to take it up with LLR.
I don't have any pull with LRR, though. He gone full-on populist, trying to build up the forums so he can Draegan it.

It's only a matter of time before a_skeleton_03 is back, complaining about the forum and trying to buy the data from LRR like he tried with Draegan, before he gives up and starts ANOTHER new forum.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
How can you properly represent yourself as a candidate while you are contrained to your cell in the Rickshaw?

Most criminals have legal counsel. He should get someone to represent him.

• 1EyeRoll

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the Forum provide legal counsel, and I don't know of any members who would be qualified AND would be willing to represent him pro bono. This leaves his only recourse to provide swatches and boobs in return for representation, but the authorities can simply refuse to release them when provided and we're back to square one.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I don't think the Forum provide legal counsel, and I don't know of any members who would be qualified AND would be willing to represent him pro bono. This leaves his only recourse to provide swatches and boobs in return for representation, but the authorities can simply refuse to release them when provided and we're back to square one.
Bro we live in times where legacy posters such as myself are thrown to the wayside to appease trannies of tyranny like Vanessa and others who conform to modern day sjw lefty ideology.

That being said I think there's only one lawyer on this forum. Cad Cad will you rep me bro? This could be your OJ simpson.

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How is it dignity when u gotta rely on the fucking government for everything? I dunno, I feel the most dignity when I accomplish something myself.

Maybe I'm just weird.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Won't go as far to call zombie a pedophile but I'm pretty sure he's dating someone under 18 and trying to low-key justify it in Epstein thread.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I think someone calling me middle-aged here has been the single handedly most triggering insult I've gotten. Get fucked sleevedraw sleevedraw . I'm not middle-aged

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Chuk says foler 3.0 is a good guy. If LLR ever let's foler out of RR, foler 4.0 is an even gooder guy

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Asshat voting is retarded. I'm not participating in that shit. I wasn't asked and I'm locked in here unable to defend myself

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've been treated very poorly on this forum

• 1Salty

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There's literally only 4-6 people who qualify for asshat, xeq, Brando, teekey, vanessa and tuco (of course, with his forum blood money).

The rest are regular posters who sometimes have stupid opinions or say stupid things (myself included)

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm predicting Vanessa or teekey. No one tops those faggotz. Esp vanessabroman

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is up with the South Park finale going sjw?