Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I feel like someone's grandpa in an ole folks home. Watching the world go on outside but unable to interact with it. Big Erronius Erronius is my only child who comes to visit me. Have I ever told you how proud I am of you my boy? How much I appreciate you coming to visit grandpapi in his retirement thread?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
483CA339-884F-4F45-984C-3F4445E5AC7B-5603-000003AC9753157B.jpg

Conjugal visits are fridays.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bandwagon Bandwagon that was over 10 years ago. Can you nominate me in the basis of sometimes I did over 10 years ago for a yearly award?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel like someone's grandpa in an ole folks home. Watching the world go on outside but unable to interact with it. Big Erronius Erronius is my only child who comes to visit me. Have I ever told you how proud I am of you my boy? How much I appreciate you coming to visit grandpapi in his retirement thread?
Jug bros for life

I aint no fair-weather Jug

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT you seen one of our local own got banned from a DZ for the chik fil a skydiving stunt? Can't have you eating God's chicken under canopy. God forbid.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I've actually not heard of that yet.
Ya, sure you can find the vid on YouTube. More or less she jumped in a cow suit and under canopy.... PULLED OUT A chik fil a sandwich and ate it. I've only heard down the grapevine that a DZ banned her. Wasn't our DZ since they aren't TDS faggots.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
TheBeagle TheBeagle as far as your tennis elbow - first I would say it's worth seeing a good Ortho. There may be a few different routes to take here, one being steroid injections (can be hit or miss but when it's hit it makes HUGE difference potentially lasting indefinitely).

The other is PT. I'm a huge advocate of PT but the problem here is finding a PT who truly cares and doesn't just take 5 clients at once, give you an exercise and not watch you. Also patience, and dedication. Be patient and dedicated to your PT.

If it's an issue with nerve gliding in your elbow then PT for nerve flossing + immobilizing at night by wrapping a towel around your elbow could make significant difference.

Just be patient and don't irritate it. I would pursue PT route before injection personally but you really need the opinion of an Ortho who is pro-PT to make that call.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How many chicken sandwiches do you guys think she paid them shenogs?

• 1Cringe
  • 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
The backbone of our democracy, lol. Wtf, lady.
Ya I mean. I don't know anymore. I don't get the angle. Will this shit really help her win? Such a small subset of the population.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Chukzombi Chukzombi saw your article and was like wtf never heard of Knott's Berry farm. Googled it and it's in Cali not central fla.

Max disappointed T_T.

Also I don't understand disney annual passholder culture. It's like a cult in central Florida.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
People who say they think it's possible for Islam to reform make me lol.

Seriously, look at the life of Muhammad and the structure of Islam, which is more or less never question your religion and whatever imam says is truth.

How do you reform a religion that's foundation is solely built on conquest?

• 2Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
People who say they think it's possible for Islam to reform make me lol.

Seriously, look at the life of Muhammad and the structure of Islam, which is more or less never question your religion and whatever imam says is truth.

How do you reform a religion that's foundation is solely built on conquest?

Wait for allah to return and ammend their book.