Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Some person in my eq guild made a post about trans awareness week. No one ever talks politics in the guild, so this really jarring. No one wants to talk about that shit in their video game guild. Stop fucking advocating every goddamn place and second of the day.

Person is fat and ugly as hell but at least their voice is feminine -- Vanessa needs that good South Korean voice surgery too.

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fuck, that post made someone else come out as trans in the guild. Goddamn. EQ has so many trannies.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, that post made someone else come out as trans in the guild. Goddamn. EQ has so many trannies.
Lmao, it's honestly just a way for people who have such a huge sexual perversion and are antisocial to not only embrace it but to be complete attention whores while doing it.

Vanessa is a great example.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
hotdog4.gif

• 1Haram
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What in the fuck. UK police are taking "hate crime" leads from this organization. Why the fuck do UK people put up with this shit? Why do they love rapey muslims so much?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lmao, a muslim organization to fight extremist! Great!

wait a minute... You don't mean extremist muslims?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I should have won the first year yep

Every other year I haven't really been a contender

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What year was that anyway? 2016? 2017?

That was one of my shitpostiest years too.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yikes! Better reach out to amazon UK as well about that one book that's in all arabic that promotes killing infidels and raping kids! What was the name of it..

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why is hodg allowed to post in my thread with his attention whoring bullshit and I can't post in his?

Hodg if u dont have anything good to add to my thread, which is the best thread in RR, and on this forum, then plz refrain from posting bro. thx 4 understanding.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta is that Epstein in the pic you posted that's got the girl tied down in the grass?

What the fuck

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Amount of beagling going on in politics thread rn is ridiculous. People expect Trump to single handedly dismantle decades of swamp infrastructure while in the midst of a coup in a single term.

Best case scenario is second term but I wouldn't be surprised if it took Trump Jr 2024 to really finish what dad started.

• 1Picard