Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to rickshaw Screamfeeder Screamfeeder . Visiting hours are 3-5pm on Fridays. Free coffee in the lobby on Tuesday mornings, showers every Thursday morning. Make urself comfy but stay the fuck out of my thread and get your own

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No you don't. You're not gonna shit up the best thread in rickshaw. I just had to endure reading 30 pages of your bullshit from yesterday. LLR will come defend this thread with a swift vengeance. Watch yourself.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
No you don't. You're not gonna shit up the best thread in rickshaw. I just had to endure reading 30 pages of your bullshit from yesterday. LLR will come defend this thread with a swift vengeance. Watch yourself.
Thanks for inviting me here foler! I'm so happy we get to spend so much time together now!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fucks sake amod can we please make it a bannable offense to use your RL pic as your avatar? No one on here wants to see anyone elses faces.

• 1Truth!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fucks sake amod can we please make it a bannable offense to use your RL pic as your avatar? No one on here wants to see anyone elses faces.
Hahaha that was a good one foler! I'm actually MUCH more good looking *wink wink*

We are going to have a lot of fun together!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hahaha that was a good one foler! I'm actually MUCH more good looking *wink wink*

We are going to have a lot of fun together!
... I'm referring to Vanessa changing his avatar to a new pic you retard. That wasn't some low effort jab at you. Get over yourself

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
200.gif

• 1Worf