Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ok so you're taking a statement from the people who are no longer receiving the funding (potential bias huh). Don't believe me? Check this out.

They literally have a section on the page about serving the LGBTQ community. Yes that's right, you'll see it RIGHT BELOW THE ONE ON FUCKING VETERANS. So fuck THEM, fuck SA, for bending the knee to the 3% of the biggest cry victim attention white population. SA is just trying to capitalize on this for their on gain.

Just looked through CFA foundation's form 990. Surprised, I actually run a larger foundation than they do, they just have more annual contributions so end up giving more in the end. Anyways, if you pull it up for yourself you can see they give to TONS of organizations that are BLATANTLY Christian. I mean, orgs that even have Christian in the name. SA and CFA just happened to be two of their biggest. I mean fuck they only gave 150k to SA in 2017 which is peanuts in foundation land.

Their giving strategy fucking sucks too. Pull up their 990 and see how many sub 15k, sub 5k, sub 1k grants they give. Tons. I imagine the majority of grants that go to highschool's are for giving them chicken for an event or some shit so I won't count those. Generally speaking if you're a good foundation that really is invested in your mission, you know that the responsibility of your money doesn't leave when you hand it over to a non-profit. You follow up on your grants, check on organizations metrics (% of annual budget funded by board, are there board term limits, staff turnover rate, dollar raised vs operating expenses, swat analysis, is there 3rd party auditing, etc). Years ago I stopped doing sub 15k grants and did the same thing as CFA, I narrowed down my focus to less organizations to give bigger grants. It's retarded to give sub 15k grants then ask them to do extensive follow up because at that point a large majority of the grant went to pay the person to collect the metrics that you need for the follow up.

Also SA sucks ass as a NGO from an analytic standpoint. Generally speaking any organization that tries to do it all isn't going to be doing it that great. Food pantries and any other gifts in kind (free stuff) are retarded organizational models. The only exceptions are for orphans, widows and people severely disabled. For anyone on this board who is serious about their giving, if challenge you to ask your non-profit this - "how do you define success and how do you measure it?" You'd be surprised at how many get deer in the headlights answers. Also great question for startups.

Someone post this in politics so people can shut the fuck up and eat their damn chicken. Erronius Erronius no pressure but if you approve this message can you post in pol thread. I'll buy you a beer next time I see you for payment.
If you're gonna bribe people with beer, don't forget Izo Izo will work for Leffe

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius I can't chime in on ME thread but maybe you can appreciate my perspective. I've had a legitimate relationship with organizations working in Iran for several years now. Most recently last year I was in an undisclosed country visiting Iranian refugees, many who had spent time in evin prison in Tehran for wrong think. If you know anything about evin, it's fucking brutal. One guy I spoke with spent 5 years in solitary confinement for his views. Ironically some of the prison guards secretly sympathized with him and had legit questions for him about his beliefs. People are curious, very curious for what else is out there.

This guy had some crazy fucking stories about his time in Iran's armed services. They'd literally make you recite death to America and this guy was like "why, why should we."

The reality is is that the majority of the country is under 30 and they're fed up with Khamenei. They're tired of the bullshit of living under and Islamic regime. I can't go into too much detail but Iranians are generally very curious to alternative religious viewpoints. There's also a lot going on underground in Iran religiously that I can't elaborate too much on, but it's good stuff more or less. I'd imagine things will change once these old hardcore Muslim generation ages out. There is hope for Iran. It probably won't be for bare min a decade though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Yaaaa, Africa isn't a country lol. Pretty big differences in North/west/central/east Africa and then South Africa, the country itself. Eh not all of Africa is a shit hole.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Surprise surprise. Liberals suck at poverty alleviation. There's a big difference in America's poor, who are poor despite ample opportunity vs poor people in rural Africa with little opportunity and access to healthcare/education. American negro gonna use that free money to put a down payment on new rims. African rural farmer is gonna use it to buy more chickens to breed and expand his business

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Agree with khorum for the most part. Garbage is a strong word but there's tons of opportunity in America. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been to buttfuck nowhere Africa (which is a lot of Africa) or rural Latin America, or parts of the middle East.... Etc etc. Why do so many Americans not realize how insanely good we have it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
TheBeagle TheBeagle your making me want to spec out a Remington 700 and hit the woods bro. We should have a foh hunting trip. That would be sick.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LLR I'd like to start a formal ban appeal to appeal to ban more members to our glorious rickshaw proving grounds. I've already made a list of 40 members deemed fit for a trial run. We will put them in rickshaw for 3 months and then a select group of non-partisan legacy posters will vote on the top 25 to be released into the wild outside of rickshaw.

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's up with hodj and people defending Kurds in hodj thread? Who gives a fuck about the Kurds. The sooner Assad gets that country back under control the better. Elimination of the Kurds is one less warring tribe. Lol, the free Syrian army partnered with turkey to go knock the Kurds off. Guess who was allies with FSA until 2017 and supplied them with training?

The U.S... So ya, fuck helping tribal factions who switch to whatever side benefits their end game on the flip of a dime. We've seen this time and time again, Afghanistan, Vietnam... Training factions and supplying weapons to people who end up killing our own countrymen.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man ole hodj hodj has really gone off the deep end. Seems like a bad Coke binge knocked a few neurons loose. He's being such a brando

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Dom stole my funnies. Would have posted it there if I wasn't stuck here. C'mon man I've been good. You see the quality content I'm pumping out? C'mon please.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Kinda looks like the purge. China ain't gonna back down. It's unfortunate but I don't know what HKers can do or expect..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why do Democrats have to ruin everything. Why can't Congress just do stuff. Why do they have to hate Trump. Why can't they just be like "ya it's a bummer but hey, let's get shit done and prove to people we can so we can change the tides in 2020." No, instead orange man bad. I'm tired, so tired of orange man bad on the news 24/7

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Because they're corrupt. They don't want anyone to break up the high lives they've built through dirty business.

These assholes want to globalize the world so they can return it to the days where we were all slaves and serfs being ruled over by noble families.

• 1RAGE

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Who the hell is tad10? I've looked him up before and he even post this shit in his own subreddit no one subscribes too. Do I live in a simulation?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pretty cool to see those upvote numbers on thedonald.win. This is exactly what we should be doing. You don't want to welcome the silenced majority to your community then let's make our own.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Who the hell is tad10? I've looked him up before and he even post this shit in his own subreddit no one subscribes too. Do I live in a simulation?
73EFE60C-7538-4D37-AC7A-3097C31BF4B7-7087-000005A7DE106378.png

Test subject <Foler> becoming aware. Increase sedative. Commence memory wipe. Protocol 2-alpha-alpha. Mark. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt.......

• 1Jonesing
  • 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta you seem like a cool dude to hang with. Like you can make anything with your hands. Wish I had a neighbor like you. We'd drink beer after work and fix shit and make things.