For Honor

Randin

Trakanon Raider
There's been some news out of Gamescom, so it seemed a good time to make a new thread for the game. Specifically, we've gotten a trailer for the full class roster.

These posters have also shown up on Reddit:

for_honor-3475291.jpg

for_honor-3475283.jpg

for_honor-3475281.jpg

spronk

FPS noob
there was a technical alpha a few weeks ago, it was a miserable gaming experience with basically just a real crappy musou game style (tons of crappy enemies rushing you and a few heroes), PVP was ok in 1v1 but in the mass battles anytime it was imbalanced - 1v2, 2v3, etc - the bigger team ALWAYS won. the entire thing felt like the basis for a real shitty f2p game

Ryoz

<Donor>
Got an alpha invite from a friend of mine... interested to try it but not expecting much.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just got my beta invite for PC after signing up for XB1, so I now have no friends to play with. Who wants to decapitate some bitches?

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks fun on streams, but unless they have a ton of content they aren't showing in the beta no way its worth full retail.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Combats really fun but yeah, I really hope there are more maps/game modes otherwise it's no where near worth full price. More classes would be ideal as well but I'm sure that will be paid dlc cuz ubisuck.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this better with a controller? Keyboard and mouse seem a little wonky.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Controller seems much better to me, but I can't get a multiplayer game to start at all.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Enjoying the Peacekeeper the most so far, assassin type characters play alot like Souls combat. I'm a pleb at those games and I pretty much only lose when I get cocky and try to showboat.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
So what's the difference between this and Chivarly?

Never played Chivalry but seen videos. As far as game modes idk, but right off the bat the combat is 3rd person and far more complex. You can get into some pretty intense duals, can only imagine the better people get, the more fun it will be. Kinds plays like a soul caliber game but without the button mashey combos.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hmm... If anyone has a beta key for PS4, PM me and I will sing you your favorite song during drunken game weekend.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Someone get this man a key!

Soul Calibre probably isn't the best comparison, it's hard to explain. Shorty is teaching Lirik the ropes on twitch now.