Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
NWABifB.png

rrr_img_115383.png

PiHeXgD.png

hSPdlLC.png

So I used to work with this girl like 11 years ago, and I havent seen her in like 8. She was always an idiot, never had money and could not hold down a job, She is your typical drama magnet on facebook as well always complaining about being broke or then next week talking about buying concert tickets and shit. She's been a mooch for as long as I known her and that's why i stopped talking to her. This rape thing came out of the blue and I'm really suspicious but at the same time feel sad for her if it's true.

She says she needs a grande before friday morning then she says she found 800 of it and only needs $200 cash. I think she's trying to play me.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
They can get a loan from the bank. Not your problem IMO, unless you have lots of extra spare cash you may be willing to never see again.

Then again, I dont know your relationship with this coworker. Tread lightly.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Thats a "let me text everyone in my phone and see if any of them will buy this sob story to give me some quick cash"

Probably drug related

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I've heard this scam before. 10 years ago some girl tried to squeeze 500 bucks out of me because I "could (have been) the father." I gave her a firm No and a couple days later "oops, it miscarried."

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Thats a "let me text everyone in my phone and see if any of them will buy this sob story to give me some quick cash"

Probably drug related
That's what I'm thinking because if she really needed money why not ask on Facebook? I think she deleted it so no one could call her out for what really happened. She said I could pay directly to the abortion place so I don't think she is using the cash for anything else but an abortion, But I don't really think I believe the I was raped four months ago by a friend of a friend and all my close friends don't care and still hang out with him and none of them will give me money for an abortion so I have to ask long lost acquaintances for a thousand dollar story.

Sorry to sound like a shitlord but I think she just got knocked up by some random dude and is using the rape to garner sympathy

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
That's what I'm thinking because if she really needed money why not ask on Facebook? I think she deleted it so no one could call her out for what really happened. She said I could pay directly to the abortion place so I don't think she is using the cash for anything else but an abortion, But I don't really think I believe the I was raped four months ago by a friend of a friend and all my close friends don't care and still hang out with him and none of them will give me money for an abortion so I have to ask long lost acquaintances for a thousand dollar story.

Sorry to sound like a shitlord but I think she just got knocked up by some random dude and is using the rape to garner sympathy
Even if her story is 100% true its still not your problem.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
why would you even acknowledge this dumb shit?
This, haven't seen her in 8 years and she was just a co-worker? Wtf man, you're not a charity. I would cut all contact with this person ever again. Even if this $200 did go to an aborion clinic, guarantee drugs/alchohol are involved also.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I used to work with this girl like 11 years ago, and I havent seen her in like 8.

Then again..... Hey a_skeleton_02 bro, it's ZombieWizardhawk. We post on the forums together, right? So... i'm gonna be blunt... I got mugged the other day while trying to buy some meth and now I can't pay for my tooth infection medicine... Any chance you could loan me $75 so I can fill the scrip? The docs say I have maybe 2 weeks if I don't get the antibiotics...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're a moron for even considering this.

Like if I saw you in person right now I'd slap the stupid out of your for even letting this cross your fucking mind.

The ONLY way this would be acceptable is it if it were your kid, then you should by all means abort it, because this level of fucking stupidity should not procreate.

FUCK there is no hope for this earth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
she probably 'found' $800 because 8 other people agreed to give her a hundred bucks.

Tell her to put it up for adoption and she can at least get all of her bills paid. For any more advice, we will need a picture of her with rerolled on her tits. Actually, preggos are gross, how about just a nude of her before this happened. Back when she was hot enough to rape.

Oh and I once had a girl try to pull the abortion con on me, but she said it was only like $150. That's a huge price difference. Granted, mine was 7 or 8 years ago and in a different state.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just got back from some mutual friends and they are getting the same story about only need $200 to finish her abortion. Some even agreed to to hand it over and she was stll asking others. They are all now cutting off contact and not paying a cent.

I hope the kid is black.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just noticed he worked with her 11 years ago and last saw her 8 years ago. That's about 3 years worth of relationship unaccounted for here.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't know what's worse... that you actually weren't sure if you should give her money OR if you actually believe she got raped and is pregnant with a rape-baby...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tell her you'll give her the money but you have to meet in person, when you meet her you should kick her really hard in the stomach. Free abortion!

Then rape her.