Forspoken

Gator

Molten Core Raider

"Watch a breathtaking first look at Project Athia, a thrilling story-led, action-packed adventure from SQUARE ENIX’s new studio, Luminous Productions. Project Athia is the culmination of Luminous Productions’ philosophy to create a completely new and fresh gaming experiences that fuses together the latest technologies with art. With the PlayStation 5, their vision truly comes to life, and with Project Athia you can look forward to being transported to a vast and detailed world filled with beauty and dismay."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't even have a real name, this seems like a tech demo for a new studio, rather than an actual game reveal. Either way, this is years away.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the name people thought would be the next FFXIV expansion then forgot about it when it was revealed to be Endwalker. Teaser looks cool, open world-ish+superpower game so nothing too new but could be fun, will see when it releases.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They should’ve just left the name Athia. Forspoken sounds stupid.

Looks cool, will check it out if reviews are good. And if ps5 is actually released by then!

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how I feel about the protagonist but the world looks beautiful and the enemies seem interesting enough.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks pretty but man that main character is annoying. Can’t stand the way she talks.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, that went downhill fast for me, definitely not the intended audience whatsoever.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ya, that went downhill fast for me, definitely not the intended audience whatsoever.
Characters attitude and voice seems like it belongs in another game. Like it just doesnt "fit", but then again I can also see that she is a "Powerful Woman" and the game likely has that agenda across the board. So pretty much your same sentiment, Im just not the intended audience.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dialogue is zoomer levels bad.

All the characters in Athia are female? Brave and stunning.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I assume shes an annoying teen, yall dont watch enough anime, this is beyond normal considering its sqeenix

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Game looks cool but the voice actor reminds me of Rosario Dawson (its not) and I hated her to death in all the Netflix Marvel shows.