Fortnite - Epic Games - Team Survival/Strategy/Crafting/Combat

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My cousin's kids trying to get me into this after I told them at Christmas I had been playing Modern Warfare 2. I understand this is like a kid game but my god I have played 4 BRs and won 3 of them and I am not really that good at these. I assume I have to just level up significantly to start playing some good players.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
My cousin's kids trying to get me into this after I told them at Christmas I had been playing Modern Warfare 2. I understand this is like a kid game but my god I have played 4 BRs and won 3 of them and I am not really that good at these. I assume I have to just level up significantly to start playing some good players.

There are bots in the game. And your early games are mostly all bots. But even with that the game tends to be easier since so many kids play it. Iv been playing since the no built BR came out and can still win a lot. So don't think leveling up impacts it.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
New season just started

Riding the motorcycles has changed to being awful on any terrain not a road. I much prefer the dirt bikes, hope they return.

Future city looks good, could do with more of that taking over the map. No build is where it's at for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fortnite has a new creator mode, going to see a lot of new game modes pop up for it

• 1Like

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Should I play this game just for one character, optimus prime looks dope and make me want to play it. How bad is the FOMO??? I usually avoid live services like that

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Think you have to get to rank 90+ of the Battle Pass to get him, so it's quite a bit of playing.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Should I play this game just for one character, optimus prime looks dope and make me want to play it. How bad is the FOMO??? I usually avoid live services like that

It's fun enough if you like FPS games. Just play the no-build mode and you're golden.

I have a group that plays several nights a week.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
It's fun enough if you like FPS games. Just play the no-build mode and you're golden.

Yeah, I play no build with my 11 year old son (building is a weird vestige and not much fun IMO). We have enough fun that even my non-gamer wife is talking about getting another PC to join us.

The live service aspects only matter if you want cosmetics. Some of them are cool and we play enough I don't mind throwing them a few bucks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like