Frasier

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Frasier
Overview: The new incarnation of Frasier comes from writers Chris Harris (How I Met Your Mother) and Joe Cristalli (Life In Pieces), who will exec produce with Grammer, Tom Russo and Jordan McMahon. The series will be produced by CBS Studios in association with Grammnet Productions.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wonder if one of the brothers will decide to become a woman.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
IDK the trailer looks pretty solid...

LMAO, this is probably the best thing Ive seen in years for TV. I really hope this is the real product and not some fan parody. Would 100% watch the shit out of this.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
That was great, but sadly it's clips stitched together from other shows / movies.

sigh, it felt like it was too good to be true.

I would have loved some fucking Frasier going all Breaking Bad with Niles to pay off a loan he took out from a loan shark to buy an original Georgia O'Keefe painting

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
the frasier krane experience on spotify

theyre gonna keep it updated

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just watched all 11 seasons of this show. No clue how it lasted so long, but it was also a different time when shows ran forever.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Frasier is great. Isn't Grammer a conservative? Could be void of typical Hollywood nonsense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
Have been on HUGE Cheers bender and tried throwing Fraiser into the mix, did not vibe. Mrs did not like the Coffeehouse antics of Niles & Faiser.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just watched all 11 seasons of this show. No clue how it lasted so long, but it was also a different time when shows ran forever.
You consistently have the worst taste in everything. Probably a huge Melrose place fan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
14651-jWaNV9kpmb6DSivRigaWM5hftHu.jpg

Title: Frasier

Genre: Comedy

Cast: Kelsey Grammer, Jack Cutmore-Scott, Nicholas Lyndhurst, Toks Olagundoye, Jess Salgueiro, Anders Keith

First aired: 2023-10-12

Overview: Follow Frasier Crane in the next chapter of his life as he returns to Boston, Mass., with new challenges to face, new relationships to forge and an old dream or two to finally fulfill.

• 1Garbage
TV show information provided by The Movie Database