Freaky (2020)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Freaky (2020)

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Comedy

Director: Christopher Landon

Cast: Vince Vaughn, Kathryn Newton, Alan Ruck, Katie Finneran, Celeste O'Connor, Misha Osherovich, Uriah Shelton, Dana Drori, Dustin Lewis, Kelly Lamor Wilson, Melissa Collazo, Nick Arapoglou, Radhesh Aria, Emily Holder, Nicholas Stargel, Mitchell Hoog, Alonzo Ward, Jennifer Pierce Mathus, Uriah Shelton, Zack Shires, Magnus Diehl, Dane Davenport, Charles Green, Michelle Ladd, Don Stallings, Brooke Jaye Taylor, Sarafina King, Tim Johnson

Release: 2020-11-12

Runtime: 101

Plot: A mystical, ancient dagger causes a notorious serial killer to magically switch bodies with a 17-year-old girl.

Animosity

This just came out on Amazon after its short run in the theaters. Its hilarious and definitely recommend. Vince Vaughn is basically doing his best Jack Black Jumanji impersonation.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was watchable but I don't know how you could describe it as hilarious. Were you actually laughing out loud at anything in this movie?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Animosity Animosity no I really mean it as an honest question. I didn't hate the movie, but I'm struggling to remember even one scene that was hilarious. What had you roaring with laughter? Maybe when Vince Vaughn was making out with the 16 year old boy? I saw that stuff as more cringe humor but to each their own.

Animosity

Not everyone has to have their nose high in the sky to enjoy a lowbrow comedy.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Thank you for the recommendation on this movie. Just finished. Completely enjoyable fun slasher flick. Lots of laughs, which help keep the tone light and fun. Really enjoyed every second of this.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Completely enjoyed this too. I was very appreciative of the "throwback 80's style slasher-flick kills" in the beginning, and my only complaint is that there weren't too many more after that. But Vince Vaughn really made the movie.

• 1Like

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Movie is definitely funny and a worthy watch. I love horror in general so the beginning was perfect for me as well.

• 1Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hmmmm, lead is channelling a little bit of the Amber Heard look once she becomes the killer. In need to find Foler's NBA lick gif reaction.........

I am a fan of VV, def want to see this now.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database