FREE CHIPOTLE BURRITO

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Text 888222 "raincheck" for free burrito. Will send you link to enter in name and zip and in a free days a code for a free burrito.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Chipotle

'tis legit.

Edit: You need to do it in the next two hours. Small print at the bottom says they're only taking the texts til 6PM EST today.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
They texted me back a link but it goes right back to the Chipoltle Raincheck webpage. I just wamt a burrito!

Eonan

Doer of Things
The link they text you (took 10 mins for me) should go to a page that asks for your first/last name and zip code.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Im a Qdoba guy, seems like an ok price for me to try Chipottle at a fair price considering they seem to serve pooritos

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The text they sent me asked for my name/zip and then said they will text me a coupon in a few days.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Moe's >>>>>>>>>> Chipotle.

Fo real.

Plus, no e-coli risk at Moe's

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is Moe's giving away a free burrito, motherfuckers?!

penalty_sl

shitlord
I got food poisoning the last 2 times I ate at chipotle. Idk what the fuck is going on there. Prolly letting all that cooked food sit in those tubs for hours.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I got food poisoning the last 2 times I ate at chipotle. Idk what the fuck is going on there. Prolly letting all that cooked food sit in those tubs for hours.
Its all cooked and prepared off site, bagged, and brought in, whereas other burrito places still cook shit in house.

So that's almost certainly related to it, though investigation wise, no one has been able to come up with what exact component or practice in Chipotle's supply chain has led to the food poisoning epidemic, but its has definitely hurt their business. Hence why they're giving away free burritos.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Its all cooked and prepared off site, bagged, and brought in, whereas other burrito places still cook shit in house.

Uhm...do you not see them actually cook it right behind the people serving it? Lol.