Free Digital Copies of Resident Evil 6 & Remember Me

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
So, my old PS3 fried and I just bought a small ass 12gb to hold me over until I grab a PS4. This means I can't use the digital versions of RE6 and Remember Me I have sitting on my PSN account though. I'm willing to remove all credit card & personal information and give someone the login information to download the games if they are GOING TO PLAY THEM.

If you'd like to throw something my way in return, that'd be cool. If not, no big deal.

There's really not much risk involved, I can get the account back a million different ways no questions asked so I'm not very concerned with thieves. I'd advise against testing me in this area.

That said, free games to first come, first serve!

Resident Evil 6 has all DLC downloaded as well. Remember Me is stand alone. Some Tales of Xilia addons and other bullshit you are welcome to as well. PM me or msg me PSN - Verseia.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wouldn't suggest this the games get tied to 2 PS3 systems regardless of current use.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn't suggest this the games get tied to 2 PS3 systems regardless of current use.
I understand all the angles. This is a ghost account with zero personal information that leads nowhere with a ghost email address. I have a hardcopy of RE6 if I ever want to play it, so I don't mind if the game is tied to someone's system permanently.

Also, there are always ways to reverse this with Sony Customer Support. Any possible negative outcome can be fixed by Sony, I've done this before.

I'm just trying to brighten someone's system with some free games, no strings attatched.
smile.png
If you want to be the guy that tries to fuck over a cool situation like this, karma will have a whirlwind to reap, not I. Besides, we are supposed to be an elite & respectable gaming community. Uphold that reputation, brothers.

Hakuna matata!

Also, the other PS3 it *was* tied to is completely fried. GG.

Good lookin' out though.

Vaclav

That's fine, just wanted to make sure you were aware of the possible complications - yea I did abbreviate some of the minutiae just for brevity (plus I was on mobile so elaborating would take a while on that kb)

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
2 copies of Remember Me still up for grabs.

Both copies of RE6 so far have been claimed, however have not followed through on the d/l yet. Will update if RE6 is available again.

Vaclav

Not done it and seems like concensus is a rent, not buy, on it - so sign me up for RM please sir.