Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Looking forward to this little shit going to prison.
Of course you are. Communism 101 is to break and destroy anyone who fights the cult. For this he has to suffer worst of all, even if he was a kid defending himself against people shooting at him.

You are an amazingly predictable piece of shit, Teek.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Did they give you any estimated shipping info?

I have an order number and signed up to get the text update. I care more about the donation with an eventual shirt. I'll let ya know when it comes. I've had issues getting shirts before like the WLM one that the Bachelor chick wore, took months but i got one finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I want one of these, but I am probably on enough lists for shit like this as it is.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
NNNNNNNOOOOOOO

They refunded my money and cancelled my order. This is the real facism here boys.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Or wait. I did the math. His mother could be a veteran EQ'er -- remember the moms with babies that DAMMIT BRB but what could you do they were the cleric?

Kyle could be one of those babies. So now it makes sense. His mother is a frustrated gamer, but she sucked then and she was the guild cyber queen, and that was no secret, and that's why she got dibs on anything cleric specific. I tried to just play the game, get drunk, smoke weed, and grade papers while we raided. But, she still is frustrated about it, so that baby grew up to be Kyle and the mother geared him up, and demanded he raid with this cool adult guild, but wtf???

He's still guilty. Just go ask Lee Malvo. Getting involved in a larp over your head is your problem, even if it was a crazed adult trying to vicariously relive their youth who drove you to it.

Jesus christ stop fucking posting

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users
Jesus christ stop fucking posting
4rp58z.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Avoid white supremacists. Easier to have just said avoid white people which is what they meant.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The judge didn't say white supremacists. He said “shall not knowingly have conduct with any person or group of persons known to harm, threaten, harass or menace others on the basis of their race, beliefs on the subject of religion, color, national origin, or gender.”

So that means he has to avoid BLM and basically all liberals.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What if he was out having lunch?

If he goes to an asian restaurant does that mean he met with white supremacists? Because you know asians are white now and all white folks are racist.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.