Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
also, why half the ceiling tiles is missing? i mean are they in the middle of a reno? half of it is painted white and old color and they're just gonna tile over the crown moulding

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Judging from something that used to be on the wall removed, ya I would say some redesign of the courtroom.
There used to be 7 deadly sins, but that dude ate them all and now it is just gluttony to the 7th power.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
15d2b01526db69a7.jpg

• 11Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 16 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Probably had his car torched during the riots

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Kenosha Kyle is a hero and the world is better off without the criminal scum he sent to meet God.

If I was on the jury the only thing he would be guilty of would be not killing more of them.

• 13Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 17 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
An unfortunate realization really. They're truly beyond reasoning. You'd make fun of the lengths I've gone to in my efforts to convince some of the ones I know. It really is pointless and they are on a crusade to rot society from the inside out. The smiles and rainbows are a mask over their deep seated issues with envy mixed with their massive egos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An unfortunate realization really. They're truly beyond reasoning. You'd make fun of the lengths I've gone to in my efforts to convince some of the ones I know. It really is pointless and they are on a crusade to rot society from the inside out. The smiles and rainbows are a mask over their deep seated issues with envy mixed with their massive egos.

That is what this all is. People think their Egos are their entire personalities. They adopt personas to wear on their ego, akin to different jackets. "I am Anti-Racist. I am Pro-Choice. I am a Democrat."

Then they begin to identify their entire personality with these personas. When these personas are attacked, these people understand it as a personal attack. People on the right do this as well. All human beings do it.

But everyone believes in something. Everyone believes in a higher power. They might not believe in a Christian God, but they might believe in something like "Equity for All." Or a Heaven on Earth Utopia. Or the State has become their god. They are serving those higher powers. The thing is, if you serve a higher power that your Ego has cooked up, it is going to end very badly. Your Ego makes things up and falls in love with them, but at the end of the day we are nothing but mortal men. Anything we think up cannot be perfect and will end up corrupted. Perhaps even deadly for tens of thousands of people.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goonsquad Officer
But everyone believes in something. Everyone believes in a higher power. They might not believe in a Christian God, but they might believe in something like "Equity for All." Or a Heaven on Earth Utopia. Or the State has become their god. They are serving those higher powers. The thing is, if you serve a higher power that your Ego has cooked up, it is going to end very badly.
the problem is the care more about fucking minerals than humans. they've been brainwashed and propagandized to since youth to personify elemental compounds and identify with their wellbeing more than their parents.

fucking rocks.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I was thinking too, it's not entirely a derail when you start examining "why did these people actually riot in Kenosha".

Was this the appropriate response? I think guardians of our society have to eventually take a stand. More and more unlikely, random figures are taking said stand.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Kinda hoping Kyle gets executed. Would make him into a martyr. Otherwise if he gets off he’ll just fade into nonexistence and his sacrifice for nothing.

#executekyle

• 4Moron
  • 1Potato
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 7 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Can't believe that prosecutors still haven't figured out that OK meme is a troll after five years. Next up they will accuse Kyle of liking milk.

Clown world trial literally.
Oh, no, they know. They're using it's current hate speech definition intentionally. It helps their cases when it's used under its new redefined version.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's a hoax in that the SPLC has it listed as a hate symbol which is plenty for there to be real consequences for it's usage.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The judge isn't sympathetic to Rittenhouse, at least not with those rulings.

Imagine arguing in a gang murder case that sure the victim was attacking the defendant and he defended himself, but your honor, he was IN A GANG! MURDER!

Of course it'll be excluded. Dumb fucks.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The judge isn't sympathetic to Rittenhouse, at least not with those rulings.

Imagine arguing in a gang murder case that sure the victim was attacking the defendant and he defended himself, but your honor, he was IN A GANG! MURDER!

Of course it'll be excluded. Dumb fucks.

Yet they allow the FB/texts of them Georgia boys? Whats the difference? Legit question.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yet they allow the FB/texts of them Georgia boys? Whats the difference? Legit question.
Dunno about that one. Link to story/filings? My guess is they're trying to show intent that they went out there to kill him if they had posted/texted about him before. Hard to say without details.

Status
Not open for further replies.