Frivolous forum positions

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Donors Crew>
I humbly submit this suggestion to the panel of poopsocks that monitor the halls of Suineg's Solace:

Create a new forum position, via popular vote, with the title of Designated on-call photoshopper

This position will not have moderator powers, but will be compensated with various other perks, such as:
1. A waiver of the Wakandan word filter rule.
2. Authority to forcibly change 1 forum member's avatar, once per day. (As long as it's Soygen Soygen )
3. Discretionary authority to invoke the right of prima nocta, including airfare, as compensation for exceptional photoshop craftsmanship.
4. A seat at Woolygimp Woolygimp 's table at FOHcon
5. Access to all of Vanessa Vanessa 's received private messages.

*Candidates with an equal amount of MSpaint experience will be considered as well.

Dandai

Likes beer
<Donors Crew>
25d 5h 37m
Lots of nostalgia there, Big Ern. I wonder if Searyx is still charging to port noobs from WC druid rings?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Donor All-Stars>
39d 54m
I humbly submit this suggestion to the panel of poopsocks that monitor the halls of Suineg's Solace:

Create a new forum position, via popular vote, with the title of Designated on-call photoshopper

This position will not have moderator powers, but will be compensated with various other perks, such as:
1. A waiver of the Wakandan word filter rule.
2. Authority to forcibly change 1 forum member's avatar, once per day. (As long as it's Soygen Soygen )
3. Discretionary authority to invoke the right of prima nocta, including airfare, as compensation for exceptional photoshop craftsmanship.
4. A seat at Woolygimp Woolygimp 's table at FOHcon
5. Access to all of Vanessa Vanessa 's received private messages.

*Candidates with an equal amount of MSpaint experience will be considered as well.
I approve the changing of my avatar, but only if at least once a month, it's an avatar of my queen:

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Donors Crew>
I refuse to allow you degenerates to turn my petition into a FOH nostalgia thread, or a thread about Kate Hudson's nipples.

This will not stand